• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Duxxy3

What would Brisset have done on the patriots?

Don't care. It's about his value.

Bill is throwing away good players (and picks) for poor value. As a GM he has had a bad few years. Bill didn't get nearly enough for Collins. He didn't even get third round value out of the Brisset trade.

This offseason was a comedy of errors. Bad decision after bad decision.

Also traded Dwayne Allen for a late draft pick. Allen has started a few games... 0 catches.

Fleecing.

Ugh. That trade is still depressing.

Don't care. It's about his value.

Bill is throwing away good players (and picks) for poor value. As a GM he has had a bad few years. Bill didn't get nearly enough for Collins. He didn't even get third round value out of the Brisset trade.

This offseason was a comedy of errors. Bad decision after bad decision.

Ugh. That trade is still depressing.
To be fair Brisset was a 3rd string QB. That they got a 1st round wr wasn’t that bad.

MechDX

Watson broke the Titans defense

Got what they deserve for the stunt they pulled before that game on the Texans logo at midfield

Duxxy3

To be fair Brisset was a 3rd string QB. That they got a 1st round wr wasn't that bad.

Yeah, he was a 3rd string QB but he's still a QB. Far more valuable than a 4th or 6th string WR. Dorsett isn't remotely worth a 1st round pick. I don't even think he's worth a 5th rounder. I'm happy that Jacoby got to play somewhere, but Bill basically gave him away for nothing. Another pick/player that he tossed away.

Yeah, he was a 3rd string QB but he's still a QB. Far more valuable than a 4th or 6th string WR. Dorsett isn't remotely worth a 1st round pick. I don't even think he's worth a 5th rounder. I'm happy that Jacoby got to play somewhere, but Bill basically gave him away for nothing. Another pick/player that he tossed away.
They had a need and did what they had to do. Would’ve been nice to get more but it is what it is.

Duxxy3

He’s had some good hits too though. Like signing hogan and trading for Cooks and getting Gillislee.

Cooks was good, but I didn't think WR was such a high need. I thought linebacker and defensive end were much larger needs. He has turned out well though.

I like Gillislee, but this past draft was loaded at running back. Probably could have got a competent back or two and had them for 4 years. Still... Gillislee is good.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
He was about to start year 2 of his 4 year rookie contract and was never going to get a chance to show off and play again. Even if the Patriots were convinced of his talent, they had no way of proving it and being the 3rd string QB implied the opposite. What are you going to get for him?

j-wood

Welp, what a familiar feeling! Titans are going to fucking blow it, because we can only get FG in the red zone.

Defense might as well be not on the field. 3rd and 2? Better give a 5 yard cushion just in case.

2nd and 11? Lets play 15 yards off, just in case.

Titans actually playing the long game. By losing here, the Colts will be .500 and very likely will consider themselves "contending" enough to justify bringing back Luck early when he should be sitting all year. Then when he rebreaks, this time it'll be for good and the Titans will have a real chance at the division for the next decade

MechDX

Titans actually playing the long game. By losing here, the Colts will be .500 and very likely will consider themselves "contending" enough to justify bringing back Luck early when he should be sitting all year. Then when he rebreaks, this time it'll be for good and the Titans will have a real chance at the division for the next decade

Someone contact a mod because Belichik high jacked Sweeneys account

MechDX

Mech gets a QB that isn't a complete dumpster fire and thinks he's hot shit now

Am I wrong? They crowned the Titans before the season started so yes this complete collapse is delicious

Your team came into NRG two weeks ago and stood at mid field during pre game and talked shit liked they owned the place.

Mularkey is just not a good coach, lewan is a jackass and Mariotta is injury prone and over hyped

Mariotta...

giphy.gif

Mech gets a QB that isn't a complete dumpster fire and thinks he's hot shit now

How will this playoff run end in disaster

It will, we just don't know how

What will the rant/excuse be? I'm thinking we haven't seen a kas-esque "THE REFS" from TexansGAF yet so that's a good contender

Top Bottom