• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

As I am present here it's mostly bewilderment. Why not Allen? I am fine with Barnett and think it's a good pick but it defied expectations.

They have Cox, and are probably gonna sign Jernigan if he pans out. DT is young. Our DEs are old as fuck, and Barnett was my #2 DE behind Garrett

Something must seriously be wrong with Allen to have Barnett be picked over him.

He's got arthritic shoulders

Pepiope

The eagle problem was not defense last year. Wentz had no help.
We signed ALshon Jeffrey and Torrey Smith. We weren't going RB round 1. I wanted Howard to pair with Ertz, but ah well. Can only hope this works. Trust in Douglas and Schwartz.

Hindl

We signed ALshon Jeffrey and Torrey Smith. We weren't going RB round 1. I wanted Howard to pair with Ertz, but ah well. Can only hope this works. Trust in Douglas and Schwartz.

I really like Barnett because he isn't the most athletic, but he's got phenomenal technique. Our DEs are old, and I think Barnett is going to have a better career than Thomas. He always gives 110% and wins with moves, not just overpowering college OL

Giants need to move up and grab Howard soon. If he can be had, I'll be fucking ecstatic.

Ugh that would suck so much

kaiju

haha Lynch

G3vQ0SI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom