• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

jakncoke

Banned
Fucking internet been screwy the past 3-4 hours. I think thought the problem was my wireless to my shitty computer which im using for a dvd player and my new computer was messing with each other

Milchjon

Poor misguided gata. Ben and Ray aren't on trial.

ray-lewis1.jpg

Guilty as fuck.

I'm coming to a weird realization. I think the next gen game I'm most excited for is Below, but I won't be getting an XBO anytime soon. Please be a timed exclusive!

Just heard about Hernandez being tied to two other murders. You just cannot make this stuff up even if you tried. Next thing you know he'll be tied to the Boston Bombing somehow too.
24 ain't got nothing on this.

bionic77

I'm just ready for new hardware. The games will come.
I am fucking sick and tired of playing the exact same games with giant shitty stories. I want games with new or really fun gameplay.

If the new consoles can give me mindblowing new physics and gameplay I will be over them. But I am sick of playing PS2 and Xbox games. I need something new! More Mario Galaxy and less COD and Resident Evil ripoffs.

jakncoke

Banned
Space Adventure game where you fly a awesome ship and gotta track down all of you degenerates and imprison you all for bounties would be hella sweet

I am fucking sick and tired of playing the exact same games with giant shitty stories. I want games with new or really fun gameplay.

If the new consoles can give me mindblowing new physics and gameplay I will be over them. But I am sick of playing PS2 and Xbox games. I need something new! More Mario Galaxy and less COD and Resident Evil ripoffs.
I think there's a lot of variety out there if you're willing to look past the huge AAA games that everyone knows about. I know where you're coming from though, that's why I said my most anticipated game was Below, an original looking indie game that's pretty far from a CoD or Resident Evil clone.

Just heard about Hernandez being tied to two other murders. You just cannot make this stuff up even if you tried. Next thing you know he'll be tied to the Boston Bombing somehow too.
24 ain't got nothing on this.

it would make sense in explaining how sloppy it was because he had gotten away with it before and was cocky and also how Lloyd was killed execution style could suggest it wasn't his first time.

bionic77

I think there's a lot of variety out there if you're willing to look past the huge AAA games that everyone knows about. I know where you're coming from though, that's why I said my most anticipated game was Below, an original looking indie game that's pretty far from a CoD or Resident Evil clone.
I am sick of AAA games. I just want real next gen sports games with mindblowing physics. That would get me onboard.

Besides shit games that monthly charge to play multiplayer is a huge turnoff.

Top Bottom