• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

G-Fex

Can someone explain the rules of anime to me? Frankman has an anime avatar but makes fun of other people with anime avatars for being weirdos, and also makes fun of the pony people. Is there like a hierarchy for that stuff? How was it determined what was weird and creepy and what was acceptable?

edit: wow a Bears fan? Haven't had new one in a long time. Welcome

He's a hypocrite seeing as he was banned for asking for Sailor Moon stuff

jakncoke

Banned
lol cant wait for all the new liftlongs to come out the closet and there be that 1 asshole that posts like he's hard as fuck but disapears

G-Fex

Since i'm going back to overnight work, I'll have more money therefore I want to sign up with NFL redzone channel.

Good stuff on there for someone who has it?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can someone explain the rules of anime to me? Frankman has an anime avatar but makes fun of other people with anime avatars for being weirdos, and also makes fun of the pony people. Is there like a hierarchy for that stuff? How was it determined what was weird and creepy and what was acceptable?

Frankman just tries to hide who he really is. Guy probably has a Tom Brady jersey in his closet too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
King of Games, as in you'll be put to shame by the King of games.

So basically you're saying:

trap.jpg

Since i'm going back to overnight work, I'll have more money therefore I want to sign up with NFL redzone channel.

Good stuff on there for someone who has it?

The redzone channel shows most games and it cuts to a game when a team enters the redzone(when a team enters the 20 yard line)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Explain "Lifelongs" ?

"oh hey that team went 15-1 this season? Guess what guys just checking in for the playoffs, been a fan since I was an infant. My dad used to take me to games when I was 3 years old. I don't normally post in here but figured now is a good time to do so. GO TEAM! And don't worry I'll always be posting in here I"m a true fan...oh wait we lost in the first round? See ya!"

squicken

Fellas can we try and not tell new posters to fuck off the first time they post something, and call them lifelongs? Unless they're Pats fans

People who switch allegiances. Although it is unfair to lump anyone with Tabris.

And to be fair to Tabris, he is essentially a fan of Archie's jizz. Eli and the Giants and whatever team Peyton plays for. So he's more a two teamer than a lifelong

NomarTyme

Fellas can we try and not tell new poster to fuck off the first time they post something, and call them lifelongs? Unless they're Pats fans

And to be fair to Tabris, he is essentially a fan of Archie's jizz. Eli and the Giants and whatever team Peyton plays for. So he's more a two teamer than a lifelong

Or niners.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You get a pass as a "lifelong" if you come in and your team is still shitty.

It's like when I came in here and announced I was a Browns fan. You guys were so nice, and welcoming. Laughing all the time...always laughing.

jakncoke

Banned
"oh hey that team went 15-1 this season? Guess what guys just checking in for the playoffs, been a fan since I was an infant. My dad used to take me to games when I was 3 years old. I don't normally post in here but figured now is a good time to do so. GO TEAM! And don't worry I'll always be posting in here I"m a true fan...oh wait we lost in the first round? See ya!"

i like the subtle packers dig in this post

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You get a pass as a "lifelong" if you come in and your team is still shitty.

It's like when I came in here and announced I was a Browns fan. You guys were so nice, and welcoming. Laughing all the time...always laughing.

That's why you're the best Browns fan around these parts.

G-Fex

NO SHIT? Mongo is a head coach? That's so cool.

Also, that lifelong thing is pathetic.

People actually come in when a team is on the playoffs and claim affiliation to them? Come on...

sonicmj1

Yes...keep focusing on Tebow and the Jets, NY Media. Ignore us...

/me waves hands around mystically.

; _ ; @ not being on the Giants fan list.

There are too many Giants fans already, so I'm okay with not being listed.

I'm looking forward to repeating last year by reading almost every post in these threads while contributing ten of my own over the course of the entire season. Last season was incredible, and I'd love to see things go that well again.

Go Giants.
Eagles and Cowboys suck.
The Redskins' franchise is too pathetic to hate.

Slo

If only this were 1995. Nintendo would still be relevent, The Bucs would have just drafted Warrick Dunn. And SNES would still have a GAF account.

RIP, you got damned dinosaur, snesfreak.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers are going to get that coveted 5 or 6 seed and win number 7 this year. We have to follow the Giants plan of looking like shit until the last possible moment and then virgining and goobering our way to the top. Hopefully we get no.7 against the Niners. That will leave us with just the Rams before we have a win against the entire division. Truthfully it doesn't matter who we beat though.

Hopefully the Jets make the foolish mistake of trading Ben for Tebow after the Superbowl. Tebow is going to win 4 straight Superbowls and I would be honored if he did it in black and gold. Pretty sure he is going to do it shirtless as well.
Um.
He's a hypocrite seeing as he was banned for asking for Sailor Moon stuff
I thought he posted Sailor Moon stuff. I apologize, Frankman. (I'm not sure it's any better, really.)
I just realized that there is no VIKEBIKE in the OP!
Gotta have a theme for that one week when there's a Viking primetime game.

Top Bottom