• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

I wanted to get a plasma but too much light in my living room. Ended up getting a Samsung.
Yeah that is definitely their one big weakness. Mine buzzes on really white scenes also but I only notice when it's quiet.

By the way, I have crazy respect for you guys who do this multi-family Christmas stuff with kids. This is my second Christmas being married and it's crazy enough without kids involved, haha. I'm getting better at it, though.

brentech

That seems like a horrible placement for your tv. Unless you're laying down or sitting on a chair that not seen in that picture.

That's really from an up close spot, but using a wide angle lens...so it's a pretty confusing view of the TV.

Also a wide angle shot, but you can see the rest of it.

8298383687_6120aa98c1_o.jpg

The sectional is new as well...ended up a little bigger than we remembered from in store so it gets pretty close to the TV, but the TV has a really good viewing angle range. The TV mount is also able to pull out further and swivel if we really wanted it to.

I should take a better picture from a normal view.

jakncoke

Banned
dad is watching wrestling. know no one cept kane and he just talked. wow i havent really followed wrestling in years.

edit; oh thats not bad brent

brentech

We just loved the sectional. Was the first thing we sat on in the store and it's so damn comfy. 3 of the 4 main seats recline and lean back.

We also have another chair in the room that you can't see, just for some extra seating.

Narag

Bills/Browns 2 teamer.

I've decided that wrapping presents sucks and next year, everyone is getting their stuff in gift bags.

The year after that it'll be gift cards in envelopes. The year after that one you won't even bother with the envelopes. Don't kill Christmas.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I need to congratulate kave_cat for, fittingly, winning the cat.gif league.

Also congratulations to brinbe for riding the SD defense to victory in the stragglers league.

eznark

Banned
Every time bionic crows about his lack of testosterone a pre-op grows a cup size.

Brady thanks you for your femininity.

ShinAmano

Right now the Skins lead the first two tiebreakers:

1)# Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs.
2)# Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3)# Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

If the Cowboys win on Sunday it goes to the third tiebreaker since the first two won't be able to break the tie. Dallas has a better record in common games.

As for the Skins to make the playoffs as a wild card, they need both Minnesota and Chicago to lose.

Crazy, thanks for the info.

Top Bottom