• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

This is the Pokemon = of Mark Sanchez playing Qb
splashattackfb0.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We go from posts about a hot female "Alexandra Daddario" to comparing QB's to Pokemon. This thread is strange.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wait until i pull out the ol' classic Hypothetical Vagina in all of us!

LAWL!

eek

"Im sorry but it must be done. Its not what we deserve but its what we need. "

We just need Bane to end our team.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I don't want to see it in the playoffs. They're already playing next season and in Indy. That's when I want their first meeting to happen. Manning back in the house he built in front of the tens of thousands of fans who use to cheer for him, and some may secretly still do even if they're wearing Colts blue.

Then you better hope the Texans lose so that the Pats can take them out first.

And while that scenario would be (and will be) nice, I'm still entertained by the idea of Manning crushing the colt's conference dreams and then going to win the superbowl. And then he gets to come back next season with the ring to rub it in their faces? Just delicious.

LiveWire

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

2012 NFC EAST CHAMPIONS!

SO LONG, FAREWELL TO THE FRAUD GIANTS

WELCOME TO THE NFC EAST BASEMENT EAGLES

ENJOY BEING COMPANY WITH THE BROWNS AND BILLS AS THE WORST FRANCHISES IN TWO DECADES COWBOYS FANS

THIS DIVISION IS OURS NOW

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix

I wasnt thinking about blowing up Reliant just tying mastershake to the bull statues out front butt nekkid.

Well the whole stadium didn't blow, just the field with the players and.... thats worse!

"What about rainbow vomit, it's cute =3

"You had to be there..."

Ya know what I mean

hehe

Thankfully I missed that one!

squicken

Weak schedule and lucky bounces allow for quick turnarounds.

Vikings will be back to 5-11 next season.

Good point. Bears are Super Bowl contenders that just need some time together. Bring back Lovie and Tice and those Vikes will learn their place

Rorschach

That thread has a lower number than this thread. How could it have gotten started after it? Oh, I see, you're riding someone's coat tails. Carry on.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
That thread has a lower number than this thread. How could it have gotten started after it? Oh, I see, you're riding someone's coat tails. Carry on.

No You, can't sleep =/

Also who the fuck reads thread #'s inside the url

You crazy!

BobDylan

well im not particularly happy about the packers losing it's not too bad when I live with all bears fans. would like to see the D step it up which I think they are capable of. either way should be a fun year in the playoffs

SonnyBoy

I'll enjoy watching the Redskins lose next week or the week after that.

And just wait for that sophomore slump for RG3.

Do us all a favor and hold your breath.

Ænima;45915613 said:
Yeah the playoffs are just a bonus at this point to me. We will be contending for many seasons to come.

This.

Ænima;45915814 said:
Yeah we need some new safeties for sure. Our corners aren't great, but the shit we have at safety tends to make them look worse than they really are.

It'll be addressed in the off-season. But I'm sure they're bring back Tanard and Meriweather and either draft or acquire a contingency plan via FA.

I have to be honest, I don't like our chances against Seattle's tough, fast D with a gimpy RG3

He's still mobile enough where you have to respect him. I'm hoping that the knee isn't gimpy but that the brace is restricting him. Hopefully if he's being forced to wear it as a precautionary measure, it'll come off for this game. But that's prolly wishful thinking, he may have been hurt more than he let on to.

RBH

I love you RG3. Praise be to Black Jesus.

I love you FroMo. Not only did we steal RG3 from Cleveland, we also drafted a better RB from Pensacola in the 6th round than they got with the 3rd overall pick. God hatefucks your town.

I love you London Fletcher. I wish I could find a rejuvenation machine and make you 10 years younger.

I love you male plus sized model Ryan Kerrigan for holding down the fort all year long with Orakpo and Carriker out (you too Cofield and Bowen)

I even love you tonight, DeAngelo Hall, for punking that bitch mom-beater Dez Bryant all game long.

And I love you, Daniel Snyder, for finally realizing the best thing for this team is for you to butt out and quit trying to be a fantasy owner. Thank god Jerry Jones hasn't figured this out yet. Fuck Romo. Fuck Rex Ryan. Fuck Jerry Jones. And Fuck the shit out of the Dallas Mother Fucking Cowboys. Hail to the Skins.
:lol

Top Bottom