• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

there wont be a rant. everyone knew we were going to crush the cards. we knew it in May, we knew it in pre-season and we knew it coming into this week. i was surprised by how awful the cards D is. this is the feared top 10 D? fucking pathetic. too bad the cards offense is even worse or alex would've gotten the all-time record!

and that about wraps it up for the NFC west title. sehawks will win a few more games but it won't be enough. cards are trash and the rams are a joke. i dont really like playing games against an obviously inferior opponent. doesn't keep our players sharp and i have no desire to force a rant against a team with no chance to win

also, to my boy squall, looks like i was much too generous in my 7-9 prediction for the cards. but i'm sure you'll let me know that a bunch of nobodies were injured on your defense and that's why you got skull fucked

Top Bottom