• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

I think the boys would have a chance against the Falcons if we had any other coach in the league. Garrett just finds ways to lose. 3 and 1 with 1:20 left and you go for the endzone. 4th and 1 and you do an even worse play. Even if it was a TD you are still giving Manning 1:20 to get in field goal range with a kicker that made 5 field goals.

Almost as absurd as a team converting a 4th and 26.

mitchell_freddie-250x300.jpg

red13th

Anyone here has a Nike jersey? Friend is going to America and I want a new jersey, not sure if I get the same size as my Reebok one.

Matt Ryan could win 5 Super Bowls, it doesn't change the fact that he's is a gumpy sheep-fucker.

That sort of shame stink stays with a person forever.

Just like Ben's rapes, OJ's murders, Pete's bets, and Brady's vagina.

bionic77

I think this game against the Giants is going to come down to whether we can win in a shootout, because without Clark and Polamalu, our secondary is going to get decimated. Especially when you consider the fact that our defense buckles when we can't pressure the QB, and Eli has only been taken to the ground 6 times all season, and we're likely going to be without Woodley.

I'm personally expecting a loss on Sunday. It's simply one of the worst matchups we could encounter right now with all of the injuries we're facing.
We might lose even if we were healthy.

The one thing we have going for us is that it is at their stadium. For some reason the Giants are a better road team and often lay giant shitbombs at home. That is probably our best chance.

ChanHuk

Banned
Raiders have knocked out 2 starting QBs in the first quarter 2 weeks in a row. Lets make it a 3 peat by knocking Taco out. I can see snes ending himself if that happens.

squicken

Can't be worse.

And Bucket is pissed, so I assume this is actually an awesome thing.

I never saw the animated one, or Indy 4 for that matter. And I thought the first prequel was not God awful. But no more. The internet should have passed the hat

No

NO

NOOOOOO

GOD JESUS FUCK NO

And Bucket is pissed, so I assume this is actually an awesome thing.
Fuck your couch.

This is terrible for the film industry, it's either ILM or WETA for digital effects by-and-large and Disney can only further control the market.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Source: #Jaguars WR Mike Thomas has been traded to the #Lions. No news yet on the terms. 13 catches, 80 yards this year.

hahahahahahahahaha MOAR WRs!!!

squicken

thomas is replacement level. you don't give up any sort of compensation for him. even a 2017 6th round pick is overpaying

Top Bottom