• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFS: Shift Crashes at PlayStation Store Screen — on a 360

Ranger X

How am I not surprised. NFS Shift IS like the most buggy game ever released this gen so far. It's really ridiculous.

[Nintex]

Ranger X said:
How am I not surprised. NFS Shift IS like the most buggy game ever released this gen so far. It's really ridiculous.

That nomination goes to Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings. My god what a piece of shit

Ranger X

[Nintex] said:
That nomination goes to Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings. My god what a piece of shit

What is release with options NOT WORKING and some with their effect INVERTED? If not, it can't reach the level of bullshit NFS Shift achieved.

[Nintex]

Ranger X said:
What is release with options NOT WORKING and some with their effect INVERTED? If not, it can't reach the level of bullshit NFS Shift achieved.

How about a loading bug that made me reset the game 20 times?
If the game is loading the next area and something happens(you pick up an item, attack an enemy or press a button) the game stops loading the next area and you'll have to reset. The audio is fucked up as well and it freezes at random.

Ranger X

[Nintex] said:
How about a loading bug that made me reset the game 20 times?
If the game is loading the next area and something happens(you pick up an item, attack an enemy or press a button) the game stops loading the next area and you'll have to reset. The audio is fucked up as well and it freezes at random.

LAWL, that's fucking bad indeed.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Ranger X said:

it can work to your advantage too i restarted a tier 3 car batle after crashing and got a win screen. :lol

i sorta regret buying it but on the othr hand dont want to return it either, im angry.

jaydogg691

Ranger X said:

Wait, so is this game really buggy after all the praise it got on the boards and the good review this game got? I was thinking of picking it up this week, BB has it on sale for $40.

kai3345

Banned
Valkyr Junkie said:
Especially when reviewers are oblivious to the game's faults.
This.

I was up and ready to go out and buy this game for my dad (whose a huge racing game fan, and who races himself) after seeing some reviews giving this game a bunch of praise, but after doing some research myself I think I'm going to be getting him Forza 3 for Christmas instead.

Haunted

Oh, that's awesome. :lol

I said I couldn't believe QA would've missed the bounce bug, but if this one gets through, who knows what the fuck they were doing.

edit: those who call this the buggiest game this gen haven't played Gothic III.

Slavik81

Chrange said:
I can't see how the PS3 version would be lead SKU and wind up with worse graphics and damage modeling, but I can't figure out how this would be in the 360 version otherwise.
Perhaps they missed an #ifdef PS3...

SCD510Programmer.png

Can we get a full bug list please, or a youtube video, like that Gears of War 2 multiplayer glitch vid. That was great, they demonstrated things fixed in patches for Gears 1 that somehow made it into Gears 2.

imperium

This was obviously EA's attempt to show solidarity with Denis Dyack's vision of the future.

Once console future FTW.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wish this kind of thing happened more often. We need a multiplayer game were 360 and PS3 can play against each other, like MAG but 100 360 users vs. 100 PS3 guys. That would be the ultimate fanboy war.

RavenFox said:
Someone should ask the reviewers wtf they reviewed. This game is a waste of money. What an embarrassment.

I don't get it either. I'm wondering how the game got these positive reviews. Shift is a bug fest. I traded my copy in because the bugs were so annoying.

ShogunX

Shining Sunshine said:
Enjoy your free online, 360 users. 8)

With Playstation Network on the 360.

So that explains why I couldn't cross game party chat! Thought my 360 was messed up.

Kulock said:
Looking up the NFS Shift glitches on Youtube is just awesome. There's so many of them! :lol This one is one of my favorites.

I like how it ends with a disqualification :lol

I thought this was going to be about a retail playstation store secretly having a 360 in it's demo kiosk running NFS: Shift.

That would have been a thread for the ages.

Top Bottom