• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Marvie_3

Banned
Lost connection to party and just dropped out after to play some Rainbow.
RyzBNvX.gif

I can smell a rage quit from a mile away.

Anyone wanna play tonight. I can be ready in 10 mins.
I think playoffs may be underway if im not mistaken

Edit: playoffs start tomorrow night at 8pm est
Me, stat and delryk are playing now btw

RS4-

I will take you guys to the promised land. The only Canadian team to make the playoffs.

Is the game any better in the time I've been away. Or is it still a shit fest rng cheese filled sack of wank

We doing the playoffs this weekend?
Probably

I can tonite.. doesnt have to be playoffs tho
Im gonna watch Takeover at 10 so id only be able to hop on for 1 or 2 games. I can prob play more on Sat and Sun for sure

I will take you guys to the promised land. The only Canadian team to make the playoffs.

Is the game any better in the time I've been away. Or is it still a shit fest rng cheese filled sack of wank
Welcome back? The game is pretty much the same. Not much cheese has surfaced this year imo but weve been plagued by some really shitty bounces and weird goals against us lately

Delryk

Vis.. ill make this month fun for ya.. everytime we lose a game, we switch spots. This way, you wont play D all the time :)

Stat!

Last game was beast.

Down 3-0 early. Made it 3-2. Delryk BAILS thinking its the end of the game heading into the third. Down 4-2.

Outshot them 17-4 in third and tie it up on a penalty shot with 4 minutes left. Win in it OT after a clutch PK by Viz.

Top Bottom