• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hell yeah. PS4 is up and running.

HUGEEEE thanks to Smelly too. I mentioned I had gotten a speeding ticket and would miss launch weekend and he took it upon himself to send me a huge giftcard so I could pick it up.

Very much appreciated.

no worries

smiley is the nicest guy here no matter how racist he is

oh stop it you

Stop that.

Oh fuck this place just got hilarious

oh dear god

I can't stop laughing LOL.

I can feel TUSR's sexual confusion all the way from over here.

photo.jpg

tumblr_mufi77NNrL1sz7o69o1_1280.jpg

custom_pittsburgh_penguins_pony_by_youcanhasponies-d4hh0ro.png

Worse then ANYTHING Desi has ever posted.

Jesus Christ.

Smiley90

Garage League reffing tonight, but Holtby has been fantastic.

I'd like to see Allen come up for a game or two while Leo is out, but we'll let Coco take that spot instead.

holy shit I just noticed the score in that game.

WAS: 20 shots, 4 goals
STL: 46 shots, 1 goal

daaaaamn

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Vintage Rangers PP that period. Pretty thoroughly dominated by the Kings.

Hank is making some pretty fantastic saves out there. Should not be a 1 goal game at this point. Kind of the inverse of last night.

Duchene only out a week, Barrie called up.

6LvFsPo.gif

We can only hope that means Hunwick isn't playing. Really though we need to add depth to the top 9. Need some right handed shooters and wouldn't mind flipping some offensive prospects and picks to do so. Also don't get your hopes up on Duchene, I remember when Tanguay was only supposed to be out for two weeks.

We can only hope that means Hunwick isn't playing. Really though we need to add depth to the top 9. Need some right handed shooters and wouldn't mind flipping some offensive prospects and picks to do so. Also don't get your hopes up on Duchene, I remember when Tanguay was only supposed to be out for two weeks.

Yeah but Tangs is old. Add on another month to any injury recovery for him at that age.

Yeah but Tangs is old. Add on another month to any injury recovery for him at that age.

You're old!

It's scary with Duchene out with this stretch We're on though, Chicago, Phoenix, St. Louis and Minnesota. Plus we have been playing like shit this will be a huge test.

Smiley90

A POWERPLAY GOAL???

NO GOAL???

WTF?

even the refs don't want us to get pp goals :(

what the fuck Refs, what a BS call

YEAH TORTS TELL IT LIKE IT IS

RC

Banned
How in the blue hell is that goal tender interference!?

One of the worst calls I've seen this season. Wow.

You're old!

It's scary with Duchene out with this stretch We're on though, Chicago, Phoenix, St. Louis and Minnesota. Plus we have been playing like shit this will be a huge test.

I don't mind it. Group needs to be held accountable for their play, if losing 7 straight is what it takes for that to happen all I care about is that it happens. If we slide back into being ok with losing and making excuses for it we're dead in the water and Roy may as well head to Montreal.

I don't mind it. Group needs to be held accountable for their play, if losing 7 straight is what it takes for that to happen all I care about is that it happens.

After being shelled 7-3, then losing to one of the worst teams in the league they better wake up, if it takes a seven game losing streak then the team hasn't changed much at all. That has been the problem in the past, they didn't know how to get out of a slump. They better show that they have grown and face a little adversity.

Ovechkin has 40 goals in his past 42 games. Stamkos has 40 in his past 60. P. Kane has 40 in his past 80. Tavares has 40 in his past 82.

And yet there is so much more to being a hockey player than scoring goals.

Top Bottom