• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey Blues-GAF, we thought you guys are so good so we decided to copy you.

Stars: 12 shots, 1 goal
Canucks: 29 shots, 0 goals

Razorskin

----- ------
izue4e8wplbksorih9.gif

Smiley90

After 2 periods

Stars: 13 shots, 1 goal
Canucks: 33 shots, 0 goals (+2 posts +1 goal that should have counted but the refs are cunts)

kingslunk

After 2 periods

Stars: 13 shots, 1 goal
Canucks: 33 shots, 0 goals (+2 posts +1 goal that should have counted but the refs are cunts)

It wasn't a goal, Kari didn't have full range of motion in the blue. Shot count doesn't matter that much when you've been on the PP for 10+ minutes.

Smiley90

It was a goal but tbh shot count doesn't matter that much when you've been on the PP for 10+ minutes.

You guys have had 2 PP's, we've had 4. Not that much of a difference. (more like 1-3, since two of those were basically off-setting, so we've really only had the man-advantage for 6 minutes)

The shot count is the way it is because most of the game was played in the Dallas zone, regardless of PP or not... and Lehtonen's a beast. We just need that one goal to hopefully open the floodgates and make you guys stop turtling.

kingslunk

You guys have had 2 PP's, we've had 4. Not that much of a difference. (more like 1-3, since two of those were basically off-setting, so we've really only had the man-advantage for 6 minutes)

The shot count is the way it is because most of the game was played in the Dallas zone, regardless of PP or not... and Lehtonen's a beast. We just need that one goal to hopefully open the floodgates and make you guys stop turtling.

The first pp was 4v4 then like 15 seconds. Lehtonen is the only reason it's not 1-3.

kingslunk

GG Canucks fans! The refs were super lame against you guys. Never like to see team win because of poor ref calls. I'll take it though!

U2NUMB

I am really enjoying watching my Wild this year... they are playing a MUCH better brand of hockey than they did last year.

What's the consensus among NHL fans about the shootout rule, anyway? I know the soccer snobs here in the States hated em so much MLS had to get rid of them.

Most hardcore hockey fans hate them but it draws in more casual fans so it balances out.

I can't really complain because the Wild tend to win more shootouts than they lose thanks to the Parise/Koivu/Pominville combo but they're still kind of lame.

I tied in fantasy this week, if Kesler didn't have that PPP I would have won, so close.

I have no problems with the shootout, but if they are going to have a tie-breaker like that then there should be no loser point, don't really like the idea of 3 point regulation wins in lieu of that either.

Top Bottom