• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Yannick Weber's out, but it looks like Josi will be back tonight. There's apparently concern over Jarnkrok, but he took the optional skate today so he might be in too.

Erdrick

Ehlers-Scheifele-Wheeler
Perreault-Little-Laine
Matthias-Copp-Tanev
Dano-Petan-Armia

Morrissey-Trouba
Enstrom-Byfuglien
Kulikov-Myers

Hellebuyck
Mason

Jets lineups for tonight. No Adam Lowry but Byfuglien is back in. I guess Hellebuyck will make his third start in a row.

He's been better than Andersen, I think?

Freddie Toskala indeed 😐

what do you people have against Finnish goalies? what was wrong with Toskala? why do you hate Niemi and Lehtonen so much? did you shit on the Kipper as well? ffs.

oh yea Winnipeg has more wins than Boston or Minnesota or Montreal or the Rangers and many other teams. a lot of very smart people are saying its one of the BEST runs in NHL history, and in all of professional sports. they're doing a FANTASTIC job.

yaay Armia is back? good i was worried. maybe we'll get another shorty from him. we're due.

calder

Ehlers-Scheifele-Wheeler
Perreault-Little-Laine
Matthias-Copp-Tanev
Dano-Petan-Armia

Morrissey-Trouba
Enstrom-Byfuglien
Kulikov-Myers

Hellebuyck
Mason

Jets lineups for tonight. No Adam Lowry but Byfuglien is back in. I guess Hellebuyck will make his third start in a row.

I... I kinda miss Poolman already. He looked really steady with enstrom

Pikma

Banned
The stars are still 27th
G_tRImvhm8DjzAYlj3KYiX4yx_SuYwX0_Q-WRj1WYfjSU8US5nuwQonCptFWfnLSbTe-lDeL9zpbZz42I5lgdelXzHtjDSdeyj-ZMDL4i2V6NnfOtK5fd52Rz0H62SosUn5mq2CFg2XnhS1j22A=w160-h160-nc

Hopefully the arooos and the Sabres start winning soon

Edit: found a bigger tank

Pikma

Banned
I really gotta watch the Tsars play, it's kinda unbelievable consider the offense you should have
They have scored more than 2 goals once, it was against the stupid wings

Team has no scoring depth whatsoever, if neither Seguin nor Janmark produce they automatically lose the game.

I'll bet that Stars line improves to a decent place at least. I don't have a lot of faith in a guy like Radulov, his first stint in the league did him no favors either. He's a mercenary and not much more.

Montresor

Well I'm going to miss the Habs-Leafs game tonight, unfortunately. Watching The Foreigner with some buddies at the theatre. Fingers crossed it's a good one.

Pikma

Banned
I'll bet that Stars line improves to a decent place at least. I don't have a lot of faith in a guy like Radulov, his first stint in the league did him no favors either. He's a mercenary and not much more.
Yeah, I agree, I don't expect much from him either.

iLLmAtlc

Not sure how much stock people still put in nerd stats but Habs are #1 in corsi with 60% and are dead last in team shooting percentage and near the bottom on save percentage. The Stars are not far behind. They're probably better than their records indicate. >_>

Erdrick

I... I kinda miss Poolman already. He looked really steady with enstrom

Agreed. He's looked solid in the 2 games and really deserves to keep playing. I hope Byfuglien plays well tonight... He's been awful in our own zone so far this season.

Top Bottom