• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Pikma

Banned
If you're not getting some salt thrown at you in NHL GAF you're doing something wrong. Fate is a star.
29bKyyjDKX1W8.gif

Entropia

No One Remembers
Shit you're right.

I didn't actually watch the game lol. Just assumed it was Darling cause he played well.

Kuok back in, Necas scratched, something's gotta give with these two.

Sounds like TVR is back too!

They need to send Necas back ASAP. Wasting his time. Not sure if Kuok is quite ready yet, either.

I'm glad BP put Slavin-Pesce and Hanifin/Faulk back together.

Hey wiener, there's a big difference between signing a guy from 22 to 30 and singing a guy from 32 to 50 like Minnesota did multiple times.

Lol 😂 yeah that’s right they did do that 😂😂

I still think Suter can and will play out his contract and be semi useful for the duration. His playstyle will definitely be able to have him keep up well into his late 30s.

Parise though. Ugh. That one is looking rough.

Syrinx

Sounds like TVR is back too!

They need to send Necas back ASAP. Wasting his time. Not sure if Kuok is quite ready yet, either.

I'm glad BP put Slavin-Pesce and Hanifin/Faulk back together.
Not surprised Pesce and Spain are back together. After giving up 51 shots, Peters probably wants that shutdown pairing back.

Anybody else have a job that they completely and utterly dread?

I got a steady paycheck and Im good at my job, even just recently got raise, everyone likes me and I constantly get praise (even bosses saying they wished coworkers were more like me) but ugh. I want out.

Ondor

Banned

I got a steady paycheck and Im good at my job, even just recently got raise, everyone likes me and I constantly get praise (even bosses saying they wished coworkers were more like me) but ugh. I want out.
Yep:/ My job is pretty nice and I'm not bad at it but honestly, I just don't care. Some day I'd really like to write full time but until that happens, I'm stuck doing something I'm really not passionate about.

RC

Banned

Yep:/ My job is pretty nice and I'm not bad at it but honestly, I just don't care. Some day I'd really like to write full time but until that happens, I'm stuck doing something I'm really not passionate about.

Let me tell you boys about my job:
I work with a boss who micromanages to the point that employees feel like incompetent children. (Hence why the turover rate is so high, he's gone through 4 executive assistants and 3 receptionists in the three years I've been here)
I get paid terribly (especially for this city) despite huge increases in responsibility. (I was the sole member of our department up until this past August, normally there should be three of us)
I now have to babysit the two new incompetent hires, despite being paid the same amount as them.

And to add insult to injury, just today I was offered a new job at a seemingly great company only to find out that they're going to pay me $20,000 less than what was quoted to me last week.

Unfortunately that salary was quoted to me over the phone, not through email. So I probably wont get anywhere.

Let me tell you boys about my job:
I work with a boss who micromanages to the point that employees feel like incompetent children. (Hence why the turover rate is so high, he's gone through 4 executive assistants and 3 receptionists in the three years I've been here)
I get paid terribly (especially for this city) despite huge increases in responsibility. (I was the sole member of our department up until this past August, normally there should be three of us)
I now have to babysit the two new incompetent hires, despite being paid the same amount as them.

And to add insult to injury, just today I was offered a new job at a seemingly great company only to find out that they're going to pay me $20,000 less than what was quoted to me last week.

Unfortunately that salary was quoted to me over the phone, not through email. So I probably wont get anywhere.

Willingness to move?

Yep. I get underpaid to cater to weebs.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Lines vs the Flyera

Forsberg-Johansen-Arvidsson
Hartnell-Jarnkrok-Salomaki
Fiala-Sissons-Smith
McLeod-Gaudreau-Watson

Josi-Ekholm
Emelin-Subban
Bitetto-Irwin

Rinne starts