• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Socreges

Banned
"coming out party for Nashville's top 4"
"underrated group all season"

They've been heralded as one of the best, if not the best, top 4 in the league for a while now.

Bittersweet having hockey back. I forget how stupid hockey people are.

Marvie_3

Banned
hvgfhYh.gif

Go time.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds look like ass

I mean more in the hockey media world. These are the guys who talked constantly about Western Conference teams being unheralded/ignored/sneaking up etc because none of them would stay up past 11:30pm.

The hockey media totally cares about the Western Conference teams, so long as they're named the Chicago Blackhawks

Socreges

Banned
Wait....Niemi? When did that happen?

Think these are just nice ways of saying no one gives a flying fuck about the Predators

I mean more in the hockey media world. These are the guys who talked constantly about Western Conference teams being unheralded/ignored/sneaking up etc because none of them would stay up past 11:30pm.
Yeah I'd say that isn't really true at all. Preds D had gotten tons of love in the media before their run.

Stasis

To be fair with how deep in the offensive zone our defense has played the entire game Doug Murray would've had a few break aways too

Oh I'm not putting it on us being awesome. I know it's a mix.

I just also haven't seen the Rangers this quick both in movement AND passing in a long time, if ever really. Lot of great skaters we've had on the team for a while but some new guys and especially our D is SO much more mobile overall than early last year.

And damnit, all those chances we didn't finish... always leads to a goal against eventually!

Stasis

Hank hasn't looked sharp all night.

Yeah I'm seeing that too. Fuck I hope this isn't a repeat of last year. We're finally getting our D together and he's falling off...

We'll see. I really do wish Shesty was getting some backup games in the NHL this year. We're gonna need him sooner than later, I think.

I've liked the team overall, though.

Top Bottom