• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HISCHIER ALREADY DEFENDING HIS TEAMMATES <3

hit didn't look too bad, just really awkward. bad knee.

a916

That's not a god damn kneeing penalty. At no point during that hit did he lead with the knee, are these refs just giving out penalties because of the result?

Kneeing is the act of a player leading with or extending their knee outwards for the purpose of making contact, or attempting to do so, with the opponent.

That's not a god damn kneeing penalty. At no point during that hit did he lead with the knee, are these refs just giving out penalties because of the result?

It was an awkward hit, but he didn't lead with his knee. I think the penalty is fine though.

Do we? Shots are 25-25. The Avs really turned up the pressure in the 2nd.
We had a few good shifts but I wouldn't say there was a lot of sustained pressure. Certainly nothing comparable to what NJ had in the first.
20172018-20019-cfdiff-5v5.png
The tea leaves agree with me so I must be right.

a916

We had a few good shifts but I wouldn't say there was a lot of sustained pressure. Certainly nothing comparable to what NJ had in the first.

The tea leaves agree with me so I must be right.

But that shows that Colorado evened it out at the end.

a916

MacKinnon was so god awful... I don't know why Bednar didn't adjust or send a message. Nope, kept trotting out MacK and Landeskog on the PP... somehow Wilson got demoted even though eh had more scoring chances than MacK/Landy/Rantz

MacKinnon was so god awful... I don't know why Bednar didn't adjust or send a message. Nope, kept trotting out MacK and Landeskog on the PP... somehow Wilson got demoted even though eh had more scoring chances than MacK/Landy/Rantz

Duchene's line looked at least awake for a lot of it. That top line and Landeskog's line tho, just brutal. Lindholm is definitely not ready as much as it pains me to say.

Top Bottom