• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Football.

ibxA6xTV2jpT9b.gif

Acid08

Banned
Football doesn't seem too bad but idk I'm just not interested in watching it at all. Same with baseball and basketball.

Mentok

Banned
To me it seems they are talking about the overall product, popularity is a whole other ball game. I think we need ourselves a good old fashion witch hunt!

I'll get my broom.

To be quite honest, the regular season in the NFL has more impact than the NHL, because of the number of teams that make the playoffs and how short the season is. It's marketing genius. When you make every game feel it's important, people go crazy to support their team. It's just a different beast with the NHL (which I much prefer). The playoffs are a complete polar opposite to the regular season.

Quick

Banned
NFL-gaf is that way ---> Enjoy your new home.

You seem mistaken, friend.

The close button is that way -->

then

--v is where the start button is --> is where the shutdown button is. Click and put both hands that way --> --> to slide off your desk.

then

Your clothes are that way <--. Wear them, put your shoes on down there --v--v.

then

The door is that way -->. Place your hand on the knob, turn, walk out the door this way -->

then

Head over to a church that way -->. Enter, proceed to the statue of the crucified Jesus that way -->

then

Kneel down --v--v.

then

Put your hands together like this --><--

then

Move your lower jaw down to open your mouth --v and pray.

Because y'all NFL-GAF dudes need Jesus.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shit, when Jessica Alba looks at me like that I want to pledge allegiance to Patrick Kane. Almost.

If Jessica Alba did that to me my mind would just go jhfaklsdfklaqhsdlfjkhasdjfklhasjkldhfajskdhfajklsdhfalkjsdfha. Best 10 seconds of my life that'd be.

Marvie_3

Banned
Islanders owner Charles Wang hit with $10 million lawsuit for backing out of deal to sell team

Islanders owner Charles Wang is being sued for reneging on the sale of his NHL franchise and accused of allowing “greed” motivated by an “unrelated,” more lucrative bid for the NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers to compromise the deal.

Wang was whacked on Monday with a $10 million lawsuit from Philadelphia-based hedge-fund manager Andrew Barroway and his company, NY ICE, for backing out last-minute on the corporation’s agreement to purchase the Isles for $420 million.

In papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, Barroway's corporation blames Wang’s “about-face” on a whimsical case of “seller’s remorse” directly influenced by the “unrelated news” of former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer’s $2 billion bid to buy the NBA’s Clippers from Donald Sterling, the team’s embattled, soon-to-be-former owner.

Sterling recently lost his attempt to block the sale to Ballmer. In Wang’s case, proceedings are just getting started.

Top Bottom