• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

zroid

Banned
That's Enji Night.

Best Enji Night cosplay right here

pmYW5gU.jpg

TUSR

Banned
quick i found the picture i wanted you to make an avatar out of, it requires some work

edit: also i get the joke, you guys think sinon is 12 : (

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was going to do the avatar quote as well. Glad to see were all on the same page here.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
googled, can't find anything confirmed that it's not in. Just rumours because it hasn't been announced yet. All is still well.

Man, what a bummer if EASHL doesn't make the cut... I thought skipping NHL 14 for the new gen was so that NHL 15 has the time needed to be feature complete. EALies

PowerPlayers4-512x384.jpg

I guess we could always do a regular online franchise type league.......if that's in the game

GM Connected or whatever was also fun 2 years ago

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
pretty sure EASHL will still be in it guys. Just because it hasn't been announced yet there's no need for panic.

Honestly, with the amount of bullshit about all of the arenas and SWEET ASS CLOTH PHYSX I could totally see them not making good on expected features in the name of having a next-gen aesthetic.

Right now my gaming anger is directed at Candy Crush.........this game is EVIL and I'm only on level 30.......how are people in the triple digits

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Right now my gaming anger is directed at Candy Crush.........this game is EVIL and I'm only on level 30.......how are people in the triple digits

Fuck that game. I can't remember how high I got but it was definitely not triple digits. It gets really, really frustrating.

Top Bottom