• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered Leaked

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
All these RPG leaks! Keep them coming.

Reactions: Isa

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
32y2bm.gif

blackjon24

Honestly this game puts most jrpgs today including its sequel to shame. I will absolutely buy it again in the fall

An absolute gem of a game

Ivellios

So many leaks all of sudden, wtf

Great news, i was not able to finish Nino Kuni, now i can finally do it with this remaster

Bought Ni No Kuni II just over a week ago and im loving every minute.. Nice to see this coming over to the switch and Xbox One! Buying the X1 version to support more future releases at least on Xbox.

sublimit

Banned
I'm totally fine with my PS3 version but cool for those who missed it. There are some things i think the first NNK did better than NNK2 and others that the 2nd game did better.

blackjon24

I'm totally fine with my PS3 version but cool for those who missed it. There are some things i think the first NNK did better than NNK2 and others that the 2nd game did better.

What did the 2nd do better? I dropped the second one pretty quickly

The sequel was one of my biggest disappointments this gen, I've never played the original. It sure looked like a Ghibli movie, but it contained zero of the wonder and magic of their productions.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch was one of my favorite games of all time. Loved the animated cut-scenes and story. Not many games bring tears to my eyes.

I am glad more people get to experience it. Will pick this up for my Switch to support it.

Last edited:

Fbh

Didn't like it enough to double dip but it's nice seeing it come to more platforms.
Overall it's really fun and charming despite the rather crappy combat

blackjon24

The sequel was one of my biggest disappointments this gen, I've never played the original. It sure looked like a Ghibli movie, but it contained zero of the wonder and magic of their productions.

One of the reason being ghibli had no involvement in the sequel only the original is a true collaboration between ghibli and level 5

danielberg

Neophyte
What i wouldnt give for a aaa ni no kuni game with good combat.. maybe they tweak stuff around.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
This game is charming. If they offer refinaments for those systems, then I might even pick it up.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
So is this game coming to PC or not? Steam's summer sale is close and I wanted to buy and play second game, but if the first one is coming to PC, I might whait on that one and buy the original instead and first.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
So is this game coming to PC or not? Steam's summer sale is close and I wanted to buy and play second game, but if the first one is coming to PC, I might whait on that one and buy the original instead and first.
The 2nd game did came out on PC, I wouldn't be surprise it does come out on PC, but the question is is Xbox ever going get this?

edit: my mistake the remaster is coming for Xbox, then 2nd game should come to Xbox as well.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Yes I’ll take that. Way way better than 2 in all aspects!

NNN2 was way tooo easy for an RPG also nothing from the game is memorable

On the other hand, NNN1 was great and memorable in every damn way

Zephir

Pretty game with awful battle system, but still pretty...i might give it another shot on switch

Virex

Banned
Was an amazing game. Still have my PS3 copy. But I'll gladly play a remaster again. Maybe they'll fix the shitty battle system as well but I haven't played it in since I finished it when I came out. So maybe the battle system as bad as I remember.

That reminds me to finally start Ni No Kuni 2 on PS4. Had it since launch last year but been too busy with other games.

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned
I honestly don't get why this game would be remastered? I was playing it on PSNow and it still looks beautiful as is. Wonder if it's worth playing on PSNow or if they'll add anything new to it on PSNow? I haven't gone past the first hour yet.

Ar¢tos

Obviously their security software they are using is garbage or they don’t have enough firewalls.

They have no idea what security even means.
They gave anyone in the media access to their ftp so they could download promo material, but don't restrict the access to the promo folder, you could get out of the folder and browse ANYTHING you wanted, even ideas for new projects (at least they did during Dks2 release, dont know how things are now).

CyberPanda

Banned
They have no idea what security even means.
They gave anyone in the media access to their ftp so they could download promo material, but don't restrict the access to the promo folder, you could get out of the folder and browse ANYTHING you wanted, even ideas for new projects (at least they did during Dks2 release, dont know how things are now).
Good point. You're right.

Top Bottom