• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nicki Minaj releases 3 tracks feat. Young Money & a Remy diss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Banned
YMXAYEK.jpg

D4AcWjG.gif

manakel

Yeah, Nicki's diss was kind of weak.. but at the end of the day, Nicki will stay winning as Remy fades into obscurity once this beef dies down so.. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

A deleted Nicki Minaj instagram post talking big shit

C6jQAg0UwAAj_ji.jpg:large

How the hell are you dictating terms for when Remy can respond after a 2 week wait for that No Frauds bunk?

Going to lose my rap cred and hip hop card but can someone explain the Drake thing for me, i get nicki and Wayne but not Drake. I get the chains but not the book.

Drake has been criticized for having a ghost writer named Quentin Miller (Q.M.) because some of Quentin's reference tracks were exposed.

The thing is, and I'm a Drake stan so I'm bias, Drake has always given credit to the people that assist him with songs. So I was never keen on saying Quentin is a ghost writer when he has been given credit on multiple songs.

omgggggg the fact that the tweet that said she was gonna say "your album flopped... sandal" basically came through
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

she should've just held the L, don't bait the girl who actually shoots nicki lmao

caliph95

QM = Quentin Miller aka Drake's ghostwriter
Drake has been criticized for having a ghost writer named Quentin Miller (Q.M.) because some of Quentin's reference tracks were exposed.

The thing is, and I'm a Drake stan so I'm bias, Drake has always given credit to the people that assist him with songs. So I was never keen on saying Quentin is a ghost writer when he has been given credit on multiple songs.
Thanks knew about the ghostwriter thing but not the actual ghostwriter which is why it was confusing for me.

Nibel

Going to lose my rap cred and hip hop card but can someone explain the Drake thing for me, i get nicki and Wayne but not Drake. I get the chains but not the book.

Drake and Quentin Miller worked together on a few songs for IYRTITL and people love to pretend that Quentin Miller wrote Drake's entire career and is still writing for him

cj_iwakura

Yep.

Eminem revealed himself to be the whiny-teenager-in-a-grown-ass-man's-body everyone knew him to be with that track. I mean, you coming at Mariah? And all because she didn't claim you? LOL. Oh, your poor feelings, Em.

And that's how you know Mariah won. When you can get somebody so mad. So in their feelings, that they inadvertently prove your point.

He did that because of the music video, though.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
That whole entire track was weak, first thing Drake's been on in a while that will get one spin from me.

dyergram

Tbf I like the pussy line she should of said back to pap instead of back to wack and insinuated that papoose wrote her disses. Hard to listen to niki (who clearly dosent write) and Drake (fakest rapper since rick Ross) talk about frauds. Ok song I guess.

Lmao @ the vulture cover.

Whether he gives credit or not, you can't brag about being king if other people write your rhymes. Drake will be remembered, he's just not on that Nas Big Pac JayZ Kendrick Dre3k Mt. Rushmore level. Stay in your lane, you're the king of pop Drake.

You people really think remmy killed nicki? Her diss was dead trash tho 😐 Not that Nicki's was any better, makes it even worse that it took this long. If anything she should have just ignored that trashy ass diss and if anyone asked said it wasnt worth her time cause it was garbage

Because everything is released through Apple Music or some other streaming service first nowadays.

Remy didn't get her diss pulled by DMCA though. Nicki's people are pulling copies so you have to buy this shit to listen to it if you haven't already or can't find another source.

manakel

"Look at my sales compared to yours!!!!"
Yes, but the thing is NO ONE would be talking about Remy if it wasn't for her diss track. She has not appeared on a single interview since without someone bringing up the diss. So while it's a shit tier retort, Nicki is 100% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom