• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NicoNico App launches on the Switch this week in Japan

Iw47yRW.gif

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It's whatever that this is comigfirst but we better not be waiting months for Netflix, Hulu, YouTube etc.

Shit should already be released in my opinion.

Is there an actual reason these apps didn't release day 1? Does Nintendo specifically not wanting these companies to make apps for Switch yet?

Keinning

i will never understand who had the idea to put the worst part of every stream over the only interesting part of a stream (the stream itself)

or how people went along with it

imagining watching agdq with twitch chat all over the screen makes me physically ill

thank god niconico never caught on outside japan

Busaiku

i will never understand who had the idea to put the worst part of every stream over the only interesting part of a stream (the stream itself)

imagining watching agdq with twitch chat all over the screen makes me physically ill

You can turn it off.

shira

Well, it's a start. Once Netflix, YouTube, Crunchyroll, and hopefully Twitch and Rainway make it, the Switch will actually be a pretty competent tablet. It's already one of the most powerful on the market right now, plus it has the added benefit of an out-of the box TV out.

4k content would be awesome, too bad the wifi doesn't seem to be very good

sinonobu

Banned

It did caught on outside Japan.

Just go check Billibilli, they have the same exact system.

Top Bottom