• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR Automata Releasing March 7th 2017

jmga

Well that's a fact. Last year, they'd label every game. This year, they're playing on words.

I also think they are being ambiguous on purpose, pretty much every third party game they showed could end up being released on PC, putting the "Console Exclusive" tag would only confirm it.

This way people presume they are exclusive to PS4.

EDIT: The videos they just uploaded to their youtube channel pretty much confirm this.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation/videos

Eolz

If I were you, I'd just get the Black Box Edition for PS4, sell the PS4 disc and buy a steam key for cheap online. - provided you have that money lying around :)

That's a good point. If it's like other S-E games, there's probably a really limited stock and scalpers going to take some.

Hektor

Black Box isn't exclusive to the SE store, right? I'd rather get out from Amazon instead of digital river.

x52CpkX.png

it is

linko9

I'm excited for switch and all, but this is gonna be the highlight of the month. Still can't believe this game exists.

sense

Maybe Sony saw the dozens of PC people cancelling their PS4 purchase and said nope and stepped in to lock down this multi million selling game as exclusive ;)

Well, that's why i gave you past numbers to guess. :p

Those sold out though, didn't they? and they understand the thirst for NieR. I can see this being a higher print. and that price with the fact that the figure is only 6 inches...

meh. Might just wait for a nicer figure and order that and the game. ;p

They are only charging 50 cent to test the validity of your paypal account

Tm87m15.png

Might be different wird Credit Cards of course.

SE store will always do a .50 cent authorization charge then send out an email right before shipping letting you know they will charge in a couple days. So they will probably charge mid February

Verelios

AHHHHHHHHH Yeah baby! We in there B, we in there. Fuck the original humans, fuck section 13, WE MOTHERFUCKING IN THERE.

StereoVsn

Well, hell, between Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5, Horizons and ME:A I doubt I will get to this before summer but will be looking forward to impressions. Too many Japanese games in Q1 (never thought I would say that).

Hektor

This game in March and P5 in April.
Those 2 months might be the best in my gaming life.

Black Box is SE store only?
Sorry if that has been answered.

Was originally gonna wait for a price drop but it looks too good. Gonna pre order this and Horizon for the $25 off Best Buy Visa Checkout Promo.

Top Bottom