• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nightmare of Druaga - $19.99 @ Gamestop/Game Crazy

Dave Long

Banned
Wario64 said:
What do you mean 'bout time'? This game was $17.99 like in December at Circuit City!

Hunh... how'd I miss that? I did try to search for a previous posting on low price Druaga but the damn board is so slow I couldn't get a response. Ah well, lots of people can get it now that missed it before.

Soul4ger

Dave Long said:
Hunh... how'd I miss that? I did try to search for a previous posting on low price Druaga but the damn board is so slow I couldn't get a response. Ah well, lots of people can get it now that missed it before.

Yeah, I never saw that either. Besides, I'd rather wait until it dropped to $20 at EB and purchase it with my employee discount. $18 OWNED.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I paid full price for this, and thought it was worth it.

I should probably plug it in again.

Man, this game wouldn've rocked on the GBA or something.

gururoji

I love it when people start throwing the Rogue-like terms around because you inevitably see "Rougelike" which makes me think 'sort of red in a French way' or 'like that female bat from Sonic Adventure 2.

P.S. This game rocks.

BenT

Yeah. I immediately hit Google to look for that hilarious parody image of one of the Star Wars pilots all dolled up in a pleasant pink rouge. It was made around the GameCube's launch in response to the fact that 95% of people on the Internet could not spell "rogue" to save their lives. Which for some reason always irks me! LERN 2 SPEEL

Ironclad

BenT said:
Yeah. I immediately hit Google to look for that hilarious parody image of one of the Star Wars pilots all dolled up in a pleasant pink rouge. It was made around the GameCube's launch in response to the fact that 95% of people on the Internet could not spell "rogue" to save their lives. Which for some reason always irks me! LERN 2 SPEEL
Sadly, some of the people at my school can't pronounce it either. The kid sitting next to me in English pronounced it ruje. I started laughing so hard that everybody in the class was staring at me. It was great.

Top Bottom