NiGHTS 2 Coming! (Looks like NOM is off the hook... THIS time.)

Well I guess that ONM will not be banned. The rumors are true, NIGHTS 2 is coming. Proof?

The swedish gaming mag Gamereactor just put a preview of their coming issue (april 10th) on their site. The cover:

It says: "SEGA's dreamdemon returns". Inside on the preview it says: "Gamereactor reveals the new game". So it's not just the original on VC. Gamereactor doesn't mention any specific platform.

hamzik said:
Well I guess that ONM will not be banned. The rumors are true, NIGHTS 2 is coming. Proof?

The swedish gaming mag Gamereactor just put a preview of their coming issue (april 10th) on their site. The cover:

It says: "SEGA's dreamdemon returns". Inside on the preview it says: "Gamereactor reveals the new game". So it's not just the original on VC. And while Gamereactor doesn't mention any platform I happen to...sorry can't tell any more.
mmm.... april fools?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
If true I know many here will have an instant orgasm upon reading the news.

I've never played Nights but it must be good to attract such a loyal following.

I've come to loathe long-awaited Sega sequels. Where's the excitement if they're doomed to suck so horribly that they kill my love for the original?

hamzik said:
What serious mag would put a joke on their cover?
It's a "preview of the cover", not the actual mag cover. So... it's not like it's on newsstands like that at the moment.

Also, how can 2 mags claim a worldwide exclusivity?

So if it's on their site, then why not link to it? And why isnt the picture hosted on their site? This isn't proof of anything, that's just a random picture someone could have made.

EDIT: OK a link was posted, but it's not loading for me (heavy traffic?). I'll assume it's legit.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Wow, nice news..all signs pointed to this, eh?

Now let's hope the game is good..

And GAF grinds to a halt again? LOL holy shit its like PSMonday all over again!

Also, THIS IS AMAZING! Hopefully it will include the original, as I never got a chance to play it (neither did a lot of people as it was on a Sega platform - oh snaps yes I did!)