• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nindies Direct incoming? 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1pm BST / 2pm CEST - TODAY

AddiF

"It appears that a brand new Nintendo Direct presentation is on the way very, very shortly, airing later today to present a new wave of Nindie titles.
Close sources of Nintendo Life have revealed that a brand new Nindies Direct presentation could well be happening later today at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1pm BST / 2pm CEST. If that isn't enough to convince you, a strangely high number of indie game developers have been tweeting hints and teases of news coming up at that time later today. Read into this what you will."

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/08/rumour_new_nintendo_direct_airing_later_today

Well that's something.

Last edited:
I doubt that they'll be announced, but I would love to see CrossCode and Secrets of Grindea on Switch.
What good indie is the switch missing? I expect new announcements more than ports.
Oh, there is still a few that could get a port. Bastion, Rogue Legacy, Dustforce, Hotline Miami, Dust An Elysian Tale, Battleblock Theater... there is definetly more, but those are all I can think of right now.

goldenpp72

I doubt that they'll be announced, but I would love to see CrossCode and Secrets of Grindea on Switch.

Oh, there is still a few that could get a port. Bastion, Rogue Legacy, Dustforce, Hotline Miami, Dust An Elysian Tale, Battleblock Theater... there is definetly more, but those are all I can think of right now.

I believe Dust is already announced?

DonF

Those are some old games. I meant new, at least recent-ish games.

DonF

NINDIES Highlights

Night Call, Raw Fury Studios, Early 2019
Monster Boy, FDG Entertainment, November 6 2018
The gardens between, The Voxel Agents, September 20 2018
Streets of rogue, tinyBuild, Winter 2018
Bad North, Raw Fury, Now.
Moonlighter, 11 bit studios, Autumn 2018
This war of mine, 11 bit studios, November 2018
Children of Morta, 11 bit studios, early 2019
Everspace Stellar Edition, Rockfish games, December 2018
Baba is You, Hempuli, Autumn 2018
Slay the spire, Megacrit games, Early 2019
Windjammers, Dotemu, October 23 2018
Windjammers 2, Dotemu, 2019
Terraria, Re-Logic, 2019
Prison Architect, Double Eleven, Now.
Morphies Law, Cosmoscope, Now (tonight).

ending of the presentation with "stay tuned for even more info coming very soon"

Last edited:

Shifty

Didn't Dave Lang personally cancel Windjammers 2 like a year or so ago?

Either way, hell yes Windjammers 2!

Skyfox

I wonder how much everspace will be - it seems to require online... does that mean no offline mode?

NahaNago

Moonlighters looked nice. I liked the Garden between style but I'm not in to puzzles, so I'm iffy on it. Children of morta and the Interstellar games seem interesting as well.

Top Bottom