• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NINE PAGE Axis & Allies spread in this month's Computer Games magazine

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Though it's not the best publication out there, it is a pretty good write up. They got some quotes from our boy Ian Klimon and I'm getting pumped for this game. I will definitely hold out getting too excited until we get our hands on a playable though...

The new screenies are pretty goddamned sweet. Seeing it in motion is much much better though, animates like butter. Wasn't publicly playable at E3, but I really liked what I saw. And of course.... KAMIKAZE PLANES!

This will give C&C style games a kick in the pants.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
"Finally, we have, without question, striven to make a game that will reach a larger audience. We've said it from the beginning. Wanting your art ot reach a larger audience is not a bad thing." This quote is from TG Cypher on the forums... it's quite clear where they want the game to go and who they want it to attract. Oh well...

Korranator

Not sure I like the idea of Axis & Allies as an RTS. Since I used to play the crap of the board game, and turn based strategy makes more sense.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This was just mentioned in the beta chat, regarding KoW.

[20:03] <[TG]IQpierce> It could also be the sort of feature that only advanced players really know about and use, so in a way it almost becomes an unfair advantage.

FAR BE IT FOR ADVANCED PLAYERS TO KNOW SOMETHING A BEGINNER DOESN'T!

BuddyC

sad.gif

Shouta

Too bad I can:t pick up a CG in Japan ;p. Anyway KoW sux. Down with Timegate for ruining an awesome series!

Top Bottom