• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Mii QR Code Thread - Is your body ready?

Taichu

Member
Jun 15, 2004
1,650
0
0
The Larry David Mii is spot-on. Thanks!

Someone equally talented should make Conan, Stewart, and Colbert Miis.
 

AceBandage

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
35,549
0
0
So, brain flash...
Monster Rancher 3DS that uses the Mii QR codes to make the monsters.
Billion dollar idea, right there!
 

zeioIIDX

Member
Feb 6, 2011
2,182
174
690
33
Biloxi, MS
www.youtube.com



These celebrity Miis are awesome! Lovin' the Evangelion and Arrested Development ones.

AceBandage said:
So, brain flash...
Monster Rancher 3DS that uses the Mii QR codes to make the monsters.
Billion dollar idea, right there!
!!!!! That would be...amazing (o_0)
 

AceBandage

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
35,549
0
0
Lavpa Jasai said:
Is there anyway of importing Mii from the Wii --> 3DS?
Go to the Mii Channel on your Wii.
Press B then A then 1 then hold 2. An option will come up.
Set your 3DS to find them.
 

gimz

Member
Nov 20, 2005
3,116
0
1,220
Lavpa Jasai said:
Is there anyway of importing Mii from the Wii --> 3DS?
yes
theres instruction on wii plaza, but u can only transfer one by one...
 

Thoraxes

Member
Jan 12, 2009
28,526
0
0
soundcloud.com
Question: Is it possible/how do you transfer Mii's from your Wii to your 3DS? Is it possible?

Edit: Was answered above my post after I posted. Thanks for the info!

Won't have my system till Wednesday anyways.
 

celebi23

Member
Mar 18, 2007
4,465
0
980
CT
celebi-gaf.tumblr.com
Quick question for anyone with the official Reggie Mii: Is there any way to export the Mii as a .png image with transparency? If it's possible, could someone do that & upload it somewhere? Thanks!
 

jwluther

Member
Dec 3, 2010
961
0
0
celebi23 said:
Quick question for anyone with the official Reggie Mii: Is there any way to export the Mii as a .png image with transparency? If it's possible, could someone do that & upload it somewhere? Thanks!
The 3DS exports as a .jpg with a white background, but a quick Photoshop job resulted in this:

 

- J - D -

Member
Dec 9, 2009
17,418
0
0
This thread is great. Thanks Donkeyshow!

I remember seeing a bunch of Goemon themed 3DS Mii QRs a while back. Can someone repost those? Thx.
 

lupinko

Member
Jul 26, 2007
19,530
1
0
Band on the Run
www.twitter.com
Does anyone know how to add Miis if it they're just friend code numbers or whatever? I found a Japanese blog with some Miis I want to download.

EDIT: It requires a Wii, and I don't know where my Wii is. =/
 

dc89

Member
May 6, 2010
37,782
2
460
Manchester, UK
backloggery.com
lupinko said:
Does anyone know how to add Miis if it they're just friend code numbers or whatever? I found a Japanese blog with some Miis I want to download.

EDIT: It requires a Wii, and I don't know where my Wii is. =/
How does one misplace a games console?

Awesome Mii's guys. I will be grabbing some later on!
 

pulga

Member
Sep 24, 2007
24,001
279
800
So where the fuck are the goddamn Beatles. Get on it, GAF. Feed me my nurturing nectar.
 
Aug 14, 2006
11,638
0
0
Ok, time for some Azumanga action!

I only did 3 on the Wii since I wasn't happy with how the other characters came out before, but I'm gonna give them another go when I get back from holiday and try out the 3DS Mii Maker with its extra features.

Sorry for the large size but I've only got paint on this laptop!







I'll be uploading much more next week, so stay tuned!
 

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Feb 17, 2005
15,978
1
1,625
43
Can you recognize me among these Miis?


My FC is 3780-9013-7589
 

El Pescado

Member
Mar 2, 2006
6,613
0
0
37
NJ
Here's my Miis that I've made thus far. I've taken most of them from my Wii Mii Plaza, but edited most of them to take advantage of some of the new 3DS Mii features...




























Edit: Argh! Why is Photobucket showing the small thumbnails for the headshots? >_<
 
Mar 1, 2010
4,015
8
710
Cornwall, UK
www.gingerbeardman.com
First post! Hello everybody. :)

The girlfriend and I spent a few hours last night creating Mii versions of the six characters from Pilotwings 64. Interestingly a lot of the facial features had exact matches in the Mii parts list, though things would be even better if we had more control over head shape. Anyway, here they are:

QR codes so you can import them into your DS are at:
Code:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emsef/sets/72157626242716167/detail/
Goose, Hawk, Kiwi,
Lark, Robin, Ibis



Pilotwings 64 Japanese box art:
 

Santerestil

Banned
Aug 31, 2010
1,321
0
0
QR Code for Miis are awesome. Too bad Nintendo will never implement on the Wii, - it would broke compatibility with the games that couldn't handle the new optimization features.

And this is my little fella:

 

Neuromancer

Member
Jan 13, 2009
61,814
4
1,000
Baltimore, MD
twitter.com
gingerbeardman said:
First post! Hello everybody. :)

The girlfriend and I spent a few hours last night creating Mii versions of the six characters from Pilotwings 64. Interestingly a lot of the facial features had exact matches in the Mii parts list, though things would be even better if we had more control over head shape. Anyway, here they are:
Too bad there's no easy way to bring them into Pilotwings Resort. At least, I can't think of any unless maybe you start a new game.
 

windfish

Member
Sep 4, 2006
634
0
960
Germany
wow my Mii plaza is growing quickly, i really love this whole QR stuff.
even thou i allready saw a Tarantino posted in here, i made him myself to celebrate his birthday yesterday! =D