• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Mii QR Code Thread - Is your body ready?

Taichu

The Larry David Mii is spot-on. Thanks!

Someone equally talented should make Conan, Stewart, and Colbert Miis.

zeioIIDX

me.jpg

HNI_0001.jpg

These celebrity Miis are awesome! Lovin' the Evangelion and Arrested Development ones.

AceBandage said:
So, brain flash...
Monster Rancher 3DS that uses the Mii QR codes to make the monsters.
Billion dollar idea, right there!
!!!!! That would be...amazing (o_0)

Thoraxes

Question: Is it possible/how do you transfer Mii's from your Wii to your 3DS? Is it possible?

Edit: Was answered above my post after I posted. Thanks for the info!

Won't have my system till Wednesday anyways.

celebi23

Quick question for anyone with the official Reggie Mii: Is there any way to export the Mii as a .png image with transparency? If it's possible, could someone do that & upload it somewhere? Thanks!

jwluther

celebi23 said:
Quick question for anyone with the official Reggie Mii: Is there any way to export the Mii as a .png image with transparency? If it's possible, could someone do that & upload it somewhere? Thanks!
The 3DS exports as a .jpg with a white background, but a quick Photoshop job resulted in this:

nx1Fp.png

- J - D -

This thread is great. Thanks Donkeyshow!

I remember seeing a bunch of Goemon themed 3DS Mii QRs a while back. Can someone repost those? Thx.

lupinko

Does anyone know how to add Miis if it they're just friend code numbers or whatever? I found a Japanese blog with some Miis I want to download.

EDIT: It requires a Wii, and I don't know where my Wii is. =/

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Official Dudebro Miis:

DudebroMiis.png

Special thanks to Disguises for the first one :)

dc89

lupinko said:
Does anyone know how to add Miis if it they're just friend code numbers or whatever? I found a Japanese blog with some Miis I want to download.

EDIT: It requires a Wii, and I don't know where my Wii is. =/

How does one misplace a games console?

Awesome Mii's guys. I will be grabbing some later on!

Ellis Kim

Banned
omg @ the NGE, Yotsuba, Japanese devs (holy shit lol), K-ON, and everything else in the OP. Are the ones in the OP official?

Ok, time for some Azumanga action!

I only did 3 on the Wii since I wasn't happy with how the other characters came out before, but I'm gonna give them another go when I get back from holiday and try out the 3DS Mii Maker with its extra features.

Sorry for the large size but I've only got paint on this laptop!

Chiyo.jpg

Osaka.jpg

Sakaki.jpg

I'll be uploading much more next week, so stay tuned!

Here's my Miis that I've made thus far. I've taken most of them from my Wii Mii Plaza, but edited most of them to take advantage of some of the new 3DS Mii features...

Small_HNI_0018.jpg

HNI_0001.jpg

Small_HNI_0014.jpg

HNI_0005.jpg

Small_HNI_0010.jpg

HNI_0009.jpg

Small_HNI_0011.jpg

HNI_0008-1.jpg

Small_HNI_0012.jpg

HNI_0007.jpg

Small_HNI_0013.jpg

HNI_0006.jpg

Small_HNI_0017.jpg

HNI_0002.jpg

Small_HNI_0015.jpg

HNI_0004.jpg

Small_HNI_0016.jpg

HNI_0003-1.jpg

Edit: Argh! Why is Photobucket showing the small thumbnails for the headshots? >_<

First post! Hello everybody. :)

The girlfriend and I spent a few hours last night creating Mii versions of the six characters from Pilotwings 64. Interestingly a lot of the facial features had exact matches in the Mii parts list, though things would be even better if we had more control over head shape. Anyway, here they are:

QR codes so you can import them into your DS are at:
Code:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emsef/sets/72157626242716167/detail/

Goose, Hawk, Kiwi,
Lark, Robin, Ibis
5566309014_4cdd85c0e4_m.jpg
5565729585_bec593ea72_m.jpg
5565729249_f482186817_m.jpg

5566308594_ae450e4526_m.jpg
5566308876_c6013faf37_m.jpg
5565729015_ff502cc412_m.jpg

Pilotwings 64 Japanese box art:
5566337406_ee4947b2e3_z.jpg

moozoom

gingerbeardman said:

The girlfriend and I spent a few hours last night creating Mii versions of the six characters from Pilotwings 64.

That's awesome ! Thanks !...

QR Code for Miis are awesome. Too bad Nintendo will never implement on the Wii, - it would broke compatibility with the games that couldn't handle the new optimization features.

And this is my little fella:

vUsL8.jpg

gingerbeardman said:

The girlfriend and I spent a few hours last night creating Mii versions of the six characters from Pilotwings 64. Interestingly a lot of the facial features had exact matches in the Mii parts list, though things would be even better if we had more control over head shape. Anyway, here they are:
Too bad there's no easy way to bring them into Pilotwings Resort. At least, I can't think of any unless maybe you start a new game.

windfish

wow my Mii plaza is growing quickly, i really love this whole QR stuff.
even thou i allready saw a Tarantino posted in here, i made him myself to celebrate his birthday yesterday! =D
HNI_0026.jpg
HNI_0027-1.jpg

Top Bottom