• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Revealed [N-CONF] - Releasing in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frencherman said:
It's pretty shocking to see how less tech focused Nintendo's internal studios are in comparison to some 3rd Parties. Maybe they should hire some capcom stuff for Skyward Sword :D

Well then you should be pleased to know that the director of Oracle of Seasons, Ages and Minish Cap is the director of Skyward Sword.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Boney said:
You sir have great taste judging by your avatar and your Wave Race affection.

I might be slightly attracted to that
Let's get married! But if we divorce, I keep the dog in your avatar.

ILikeFeet

Banned
Ignis Fatuus said:
I hope this means Kid Icarus ends up getting a graphics upgrade. It's currently nice but the disparity between it and the Capcom/Konami titles is the basis of a lot of misinformation.

KI is cartoony while RE and MGS are realistic. you wouldn't want a realistic Mario game, now would you? (ok that would be interesting but it defeats the purpose)

Boney

Banned
ILikeFeet said:
KI is cartoony while RE and MGS are realistic. you wouldn't want a realistic Mario game, now would you? (ok that would be interesting but it defeats the purpose)
Graphics upgrade = realistic graphics?

ILikeFeet said:

artstyle has nothing to do with graphical fidelity

ILikeFeet said:
sisko-facepalm.jpg

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Boney said:
You're a gold digger eh? I don't mind, but do I keep my bear hat?
I actually like that avatar as well so no. You can keep that duck-girl though!

Chinner

Banned
ILikeFeet said:
if i could i'd adopt you and then tell you how utterly disappointed i am in you.

ILikeFeet

Banned
Chinner said:
if i could i'd adopt you and then tell you how utterly disappointed i am in you.
You are disappointed with me? I have fulfilled my purpose. I'm ready to join you my lord. Take me away.

Boney

Banned
Vic said:
I actually like that avatar as well so no. You can keep that duck-girl though!
Nobody messes with Medli on my watch pal!

We're through!

Oh and FeetFreak? we're all dissapointed in you..

WillyFive

Anth0ny said:
Sakurai, please don't waste your time on a Smash Bros game on 3DS.

Unless it includes a GC controller to... headphone jack adapter.

Why? The 3DS already has an analog stick, and Smash Bros plays better with a D-Pad anyway.

Boney

Banned
Smash is pretty much couch multiplayer for me, so having it on a handheld wouldn't be as cool.

I'd buy it, but I'd rather they used the resources for something else.

Gravijah

Boney said:
Smash is pretty much couch multiplayer for me, so having it on a handheld wouldn't be as cool.

I'd buy it, but I'd rather they used the resources for something else.

Smash Bros 3DS with online wifi

full story co-op

come on brah

Boney

Banned
Gravijah said:
Smash Bros 3DS with online wifi

full story co-op

come on brah
Sure, but the slide pad and and the lack of a second analog would make it so wierd for me... maybe.. I am pretty hardcore about this series...

I'd definately want a Smash RPG, it'd be so cool, or now that I've seen it in Super Mario Crossover, a cross over of that sort.

It'd be sooooo coooooool

Had a dream I was reading a flyer for the 3DS releasing Nov. 7, but i was pissed and refused to buy one since neither of the Capcom titles would be available at launch. Thats how I knew it was a dream....as if that fact alone would stop me from getting a 3DS day 1 :lol :lol

Naked Prime said:
Had a dream I was reading a flyer for the 3DS releasing Nov. 7, but i was pissed and refused to buy one since neither of the Capcom titles would be available at launch. Thats how I knew it was a dream....as if that fact alone would stop me from getting a 3DS day 1 :lol :lol
They call it Inception...

Naked Prime said:
This is, as they say, your subconcious mind trying to rescue you from buyer's remorse.

Jackano

MAtgS said:
How about just a melee port instead of a whole new game? Not as many resources used then.
In 2010, people most want ports rather than new games... o_O

Regarding Smash Bros, I am of course looking forward a 3DS game. Just be patient, this is not going to be in the first or second or even third wave of first party games. Nintendo have Nintendogs+cats, Mario Kart, and a bunch of N64 remakes for supporting the 3DS on its first wave of games, and I have mind the fact that there is a huge amount of Nintendo franchise that will come after that...

Regarding Sakurai, I do not think he wants to do a SmaBro game again. By reading this thread, I am now thinking he could be the man for replacing Eiji Aonuma for the next main Zelda game for the Wii successor.

If they made a sprite-based Smash Bros. similar to Jump Ultimate Stars as like a 3DS spin-off I would shit enough bricks to rebuild the Sphinx's nose

3DS playable at Fan Expo in Toronto?

All the link I tried are banned.

Received a flyer in the mail from the FanExpo group today. It advertises that the "Nintendo DS 3D" will be playable in the gaming area.

MAtgS said:
How about just a melee port instead of a whole new game? Not as many resources used then.
You'd be surprised at how little being "just a port" saves time/money. Especially when Miyamoto is saying that he doesn't want Nintendo to just port anything to 3DS, he wants there to be reasons to buy older games on the system other than just 3D/better graphics. Admittedly, he isn't the only decision-maker in the company...

DoctorWho said:
3DS playable at Fan Expo in Toronto?

All the link I tried are banned.

Received a flyer in the mail from the FanExpo group today. It advertises that the "Nintendo DS 3D" will be playable in the gaming area.

Nintendo are gonna have a hard time making people understand that it is not the Nintendo DS - 3D Edition if an expo can't even get it right.

Beth Cyra

Boney said:

No beads, have you never noticed all the beads he puts on his character art?

Either way not a real dig at Amano, man is really talented. Probably more so then Nomura even if I prefer Nomura's art.

Boney

Banned
TruePrime said:
No beads, have you never noticed all the beads he puts on his character art?

Either way not a real dig at Amano, man is really talented. Probably more so then Nomura even if I prefer Nomura's art.
wrong answer brother

Thunder Monkey said:
I started this post as a defense of Nomura but it came out like a backhanded slap to Nomura... so I just decided to post well said.:lol
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom