• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Announces New eShop Content for the US (Pushmo sequel, Guild01, etc)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hey guys, NoE is having weekly sales on eShop titles and they announced the first 3, but does anyone know if it's coming to America?

Friends been looking into buying Pushmo and it's one of the games on sale, but I'm in Canada.

Drago

Hey guys, NoE is having weekly sales on eShop titles and they announced the first 3, but does anyone know if it's coming to America?

hahahahahahahhahahahaha

no way. Maybe next summer we'll see sales again. I'd love to see sales now though... still need Dillon's :(

vctor182

If NoA announces that white 3ds xl I'm getting it, it might even come with 3D Lan pre-installed since NoA tries to push 3D Mario more.

eShop is going to carry the 3DS this holiday. Kinda weird to say huh?

I've got my eyes on pretty much everything. Bolded are definite buys

NightSky launches Oct. 25.
Crashmo launches Nov. 22.
Fluidity: Spin Cycle arrives on Dec. 27
LIBERATION MAIDEN
AERO PORTER
CRIMSON SHROUD
Tokyo Crash Mobs,
Mario Golf (launches Oct. 11)
Castlevania: The Adventure (launches Oct. 25)
Ninja Gaiden (launches Nov. 8)

Zelda II – The Adventure of Link (launches Nov. 22)
Wario Land II (launches Dec. 20)

GAME DEMOS

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?!! from D3Publisher
Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion from Disney Interactive
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed from SEGA

while Im liking the news, Crashmo and Liberation Maiden will be definite buys for me, is there still no word from XSEED about Unchained Blades? or are we getting it next year? whats taking so long?
This is annoying me, the game was meant to be out in August, then September and now nothing on it :( I was really looking forward to playing it. Would have been great in September when there wasn't much else for the 3DS to play and a nice beefy JRPG would have been perfect. Now its going to be coming out after Code of Princess and maybe around the same time as Paper Mario or after :(

In regards to the games that were announced
shut-up-and-take-my-money11.jpg

for all barring the retail digital releases (excluding Mario Kart through, be great to always have that on me). I'm going to be very broke by the end of this year :/

This is annoying me, the game was meant to be out in August, then September and now nothing on it :( I was really looking forward to playing it.

although i plan to get a 3ds soon i didnt want to wait for it so i bought a used psp with the main reason of playing unchained blades. after having beating it and playing some of the endgame i feel that was a good choice

RedSwirl

Hopefully Nintendo's running of the eShop in terms of game content will be indicative of how they handle things on the Wii U.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Hopefully Nintendo's running of the eShop in terms of game content will be indicative of how they handle things on the Wii U.

You mean randomly alternating between dropping a ton of stuff at once with no warning and doing nothing for months on end? I hope they do a little better, personally.

Score seems quite high, for a game I should not buy

I'm sorry

Honestly, if I didn't read his post in the other thread then I would have thought it was some joke post about todays redundant scoring systems, 7-10 scale etc

On a related note - OT for Liberation Maiden, anyone? It should be quite tedious to gather GAFs impressions that are spread all over the place.

This is annoying me, the game was meant to be out in August, then September and now nothing on it :( I was really looking forward to playing it. Would have been great in September when there wasn't much else for the 3DS to play and a nice beefy JRPG would have been perfect.
And now with EO4 coming early next year, there's no reason to buy UB.

Yay!

And now with EO4 coming early next year, there's no reason to buy UB.

Yay!
Yeah, I'm still going to get it, but the window I had to play it is going to get alot tighter, 2013 is looking to be an amazing year for the 3DS and just given how dry its been for RPGs on the system it would have been a great fit if it had of come out before October when lots of big titles look to be coming out. Its just annoying we had weeks where it was just Bird Mania or one of those stupid Light Gun style games (Africa Unleashed or whatever) where something like Unchained Blades would have been most welcome. Now it has a good chance of just getting lost in the mix.

IrishNinja

carshmo's prolly bought, loved pushmo even if im perpetually stumped. castlevania adventure would've been cool but ima stick with rebirth on wiiware!

Honestly, if I didn't read his post in the other thread then I would have thought it was some joke post about todays redundant scoring systems, 7-10 scale etc

On a related note - OT for Liberation Maiden, anyone? It should be quite tedious to gather GAFs impressions that are spread all over the place.

The score is a joke, the sentiment is genuine though. I'm sure some people will find a way to enjoy a game that physically hurts you though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I had money set aside for Unchained Blades that is now getting moved to Mario Golf, Pushmo 2, Wario Land 2.

UB can earn that money back if it comes out...but it'll have to be soon.

zroid

Banned
The score is a joke, the sentiment is genuine though. I'm sure some people will find a way to enjoy a game that physically hurts you though.

Why does it hurt? I believe it was said that it controls like Kid Icarus? If so, that shouldn't be a problem, for me anyway.

Drago

Why does it hurt? I believe it was said that it controls like Kid Icarus? If so, that shouldn't be a problem, for me anyway.

Yeah, I guess I was just lucky with Kid Icarus' controls. Was able to adapt and play perfectly within 2-3 minutes of playing the game. They're definitely a YMMV type of thing though.

If LM controls like that, then it won't be a problem for me.

Top Bottom