• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.10.25 - Oct. 25, 7AM EDT

CronoShot

62097260.jpg

Honestly I don't think much is gonna happen, but I hope I'm wrong.

Kinda looking forward to the US one in the hopes to see some on new 3DS games coming in the new year like Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing. Also hold out hope for stuff on Etrian Odessy and hope against hopes for something on Bravely Default

Drago

All I want is more localizations for 3DS and a new Nintendo game announcement that isn't related to Mario (I'm ok with DK though), along with new colors and bundles.

If the White XL is coming out here though, exclusively for the holidays, then I will be so happy and so mad at the same time. :[

Hero

Hoping announcement of that Mario special edition 3DS XL and maybe some stealth eShop releases. Or Fire Emblem to get bumped up.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Nintendo, I will donate 5Mil to the charity of your choosing if you reveal the Good-Feel Yoshi 3DS game.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
All I wanna hear is that Luigi's Mansion is still on the 2012 release list in Japan.. unlike in the west.

I keep forgetting about that game.

The existence of it is good enough for a buy, imo, but I hope we get some more info on it soon...a multi-player mode would be nice, or if we're getting the personality Portrait Ghosts again.

Daschysta

Hints at peaks of 2013 titles eh? I'm going to assume that he's referring to Luigi's Mansion, which would be amazing in and of itself, but it does open the door for HYPE TRAIN NEW SOFTWARE FUCKYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Any chance of hearing about the Wii U in another direct (I know we will get some information out of this one), later on in the day/week? We're less than a month from launch (I just realized this...as I am posting), and we need to hear more about the System OS/Main Interface, Nintendo Network/Nintendo Network ID's, more games (2013), and whatever RETRO is working on.

edit: at least give me a freaking US release date for Animal Freaking Crossing 3DS for the states.

edit 2: since this is a 3DS Direct, primarily, do you guys think we will hear of the Nintendo Network updates/account integration that is coming to the 3DS in 2013?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So nothing for Europe yet. Then again the NoA feed was announced pretty late.

If we do get one it could just be a remixed sub of the Japanese one.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So nothing for Europe yet. Then again the NoA feed was announced pretty late.

If we do get one it could just be a remixed sub of the Japanese one.

Well, we already got it earlier this month, on October 4th.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's only 8AM in England.
Thanks. All my clocks are currently broken. I meant late as it was past midnight.

And 8am in Britain would mean 9am in Germany so it's not too unreasonable to assume at least one person is in the office. If we go by the usual pattern of the Directs being within a few hours of each other (NOA and NOE sometimes being parallel) then they haven't got that long to announce it nicely in advance.

@NintendoUK said:
Oh BTW, the Nintendo Direct starts NOW!

Can't imagine them doing that.

oatmeal

Banned
Nintendo Direct is the best thing Nintendo has done in a long time.

Every month is E3 now!

Only their E3 showings suck now...and that was always fun to build up.

Top Bottom