• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.11.7 on Wii U system features - Nov. 7, 6AM EST

Pachimari

Way I'm sad about is, that I won't be able to use Wii U with my HMZ-T1 if they utilize the GamePad screen, which I won't be able to see. ^_^

Btw, I didn't catch it all. What was the thing were they could walk around with their Mii character? Was that Miiverse?

Taker666

Nice to see an expanded look at Video chat and Miiverse....

...but I was also hoping we'd see a deeper look at the eshop.....and have confirmation on Panorama View being included.

Pikma

Banned
I hate you GAF, my laptop decided to die on me and now you all get to watch the bestest of the best Nintendo Direct while I was suffering trying to catch the tiniest glimpse between the lagfest that is watching a live stream trough my Android.

Blizzje

The Nintendo Direct episodes normally get posted on the official nintendo direct youtube account, right? How long does it typically take them to upload it?

Chrom

I hope we can expect specific eShop details in NoA's Nintendo Direct if they have one. I was kind of surprised they didn't go over that, but given Japan already has another one expected next month, it can be forgiven.

Chrom

The Nintendo Direct episodes normally get posted on the official nintendo direct youtube account, right? How long does it typically take them to upload it?

Within ten minutes after they finish airing, from what I remember.

Stewox

Banned
So basically when you die you can post comment on miiverse and others would saw your post and location (from where you posted) on their nsmbu world map.

Shiggy

hey thats like the treasure chest hunt in Rayman!

I think they are really different. Are the levels even auto-scrolling? In Rayman Origins you just need to finish the stage. In NSMB U, it looks to me as if you really need to catch that character.

dc89

This game seems to have quite a lot of content. The best value launch title for me.

Edit: Was that some sort of basic level designer?!

Ydahs

Is there some info about the Nintendo Network updating also for 3DS?

Since Miiverse will eventually have an Android and iPhone App, it's certainly possible to make a 3DS App. In theory, it shouldn't be too hard to integrate into the OS, so hopefully we'll see it soon rather than four years down the track when a new 3DS is announced.

Tenck

Oh my god, so nice. Can make coin battle interesting by editing the coins the way you want them to be placed.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Anything on accomplishments?

Looks like it's a game-specific thing. Mario showed very mario-esque medals, not a standard looking achievement.

I think the miiverse design and aesthetic is really nice. Functionality is as they outlined before, no more, no less.

IrishNinja

cheesemeister:

Die a few times and you'll be asked to post your frustration on Miiverse for others

hahaha this is the new "would you like to play on easy, ninja-dog?", cant wait for the first game to go "WANNA CRY ABOUT THIS ONILNE"

Top Bottom