• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.12.5 - Dec. 5th, 6AM EST (JP), 12 PM EST (NA), 5PM GMT

Rootbeer

Banned
Does DQX even have new music? That sounds like the exact same recording they used in DQ8

Music re-use is one of my biggest pet peeves in any game. Get some new music!

watershed

Banned
So which studio worked on the BLOPS 2 port? I remember a rumor about some studio doing a AAA game port for Square Enix onto the Wii U. Is BLOPS the game in question?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Reggie: "We don't know why we're doing this"

An hour of him, Scott Moffit, and Bill Trinen playing NSMBU

Or just passing the buck.

"Hi, this is Reggie from Nintendo. And now for some news from Bill."
"Thanks Reggie. I'm Bill from Nintendo. Now I'm going to pass you over to Scott who has some amazing news".
"Thanks Bill. Scott of Nintendo here. Now I'm going to pass you back to Reggie who has some more announcements to make"

and so on.

Kokonoe

Banned
Essentially I take it they are saying you can use your account on any system. That's like FFXI where you can play the same account on PC, PS2, and 360.

So which studio worked on the BLOPS 2 port? I remember a rumor about some studio doing a AAA game port for Square Enix onto the Wii U. Is BLOPS the game in question?

Square publishes the CoD games in Japan, hence the S-E logo. The rumored AAA port is likely to be Tomb Raider.

I'm always astounded by new technology. I can watch images on the television move without touching the controller! Thanks nintendo tvii

While I already desperately wanted DQX and MH, having Nintendo Directs no longer feature them is another incentive. While I appreciate that it is absolutely crucial to advetise them, it feels like every ND climaxes at either one of these and I'd really like something new to end the show. =(

Top Bottom