• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

Mainly my hope for the US Direct is to get some news of localizations of some of these great games. I need Culdcept, EO4, MH3G, Kingdom Hearts...

Metallix87

What's up with the Reggie avatars?

tkbq1.gif

I'm in tears.

Luigiv

Ok I missed the conference so reading over the summary:

"20:25 - Fatal Frame: Crimson Butterfly Remake for Wii video, 6/28."

Da fuck? It wasn't cancelled?

TDLink

There is 100% going to be something after the Game Center stuff. They said this stream ends at :37 and the game center stuff will be done at :35. All the times have been pretty exact so far. Additionally, I am pretty sure Iwata tweeted earlier to make sure you stay till the end. Could still be something big.

Nibel

Amazing that there are people who think that anyone of us took the ND hype serious. Of course we overhyped it, you know why? For the sake of hype. It's just fun; the Reggination of the forum, the crazy predictions - they are all part of it.

You can get into the hype, but you can't get the hype out of you.

NEXT STOP.. GDC2012! ALL ABOARD!

Zenaku

Fire Emblem and Fatal Frame were worth it. For others also Etrian Odyssey 4 and Rune Factory 4. And really curious about the Capcom/Sega/Namco game(s?). Good stuff all around, not sure what everyone expected if this is considered a bad presentation...

Indeed, my favorite opening in the series so far, both animation and the theme song. And to think, the finished OP will be in 3D...

Top Bottom