• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

beril

People who expected megatons haven't really understood the point of Nintendo Direct, and honestly Demon Kawashima is a bigger announcement than anyone would have had reason to expect

Medalion

Banned
I can't take this, I know a lot of those trailers will re-air during the NOA one... gonna try to sleep or catch a very very early breakfast or something
People who expected megatons haven't really understood the point of Nintendo Direct, and honestly Demon Kawashima is a bigger announcement than anyone would have had reason to expect
Wait till spaceworld!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
should be interesting to see what the European stream has for FE. They put a EU March 23rd release date banner for Kid Icraus.

I'm guessing

Release date in Europe: Iwata (laughs)

Wait, does this mean the majority of all that crazy Japanese shit will be coming to Europe?

Holy crap, I didn't think about that!

The stupid rule for Stupid Console wars:

Fanboy letdown for one company = Fanboy satisfaction for competent company.
and vis versa

so VITA WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Today

There's still the US feed coming on.
Also I haven't seen even one PS Vita customer today. Not one. I haven't even seen any Vitas in stock. Or Vita games. It's really strange.

Was never genuinely believing anything important would come of it, but America's the region where the Vita's launching today, so America's where Nintendo's going to want to look the strongest.

I can't take this, I know a lot of those trailers will re-air during the NOA one... gonna try to sleep or catch a very very early breakfast or something

Wait till spaceworld!

01c.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Nintendo just needs these for all their videos of games on ehop. I'm already sold on a couple Virtual console games thanks to Arino.

This was not worth waking up for but Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey were enough to console me. I hope they both arrive with relative haste.

I'm not holding out much hope for any big American announcements. I reckon the goal of the Swapnote and the Facebook hype is simply to get more people watching, without corresponding to any potential surprise.

Top Bottom