• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

vareon

Last Nintendo Direct, we get details of Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem, and the only new game teased is Project X Zone. I kinda forgot the rest.

I expect some details about Pokemon Black & White 2...but I can't think of any upcoming first party games.

What did they announce last time?

Mario Tennis release date, Capcom/Sega/Namco Project (no details), Demon Training/Brain Training, Etrian Odyssey 'trailer' (although that was revealed slightly prior), we got a lot of info on online/coop modes in KI, and that's just off the top of my head.

http://andriasang.com/con025/nintendo_direct_feb/
Live Blog from Andriasang.

Forgot:
Game Gear VC
Rolling Western Surprise Release!

We generally also get new demos or trailers out of them for announced titles.

GCX

Just remember people, the purpose of Nintendo Direct is to show people what's coming out for Nintendo systems during the next few months.

Just remember people, the purpose of Nintendo Direct is to show people what's coming out for Nintendo systems during the next few months.

April, May, and a hint of June then.

So Mario Tennis Open, Project Zero 2, and Pokemon B+W 2. Perhaps logos for third party releases and an announcement or two for eShop.

And maybe new firmware stuff, but that won't be released until E3.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
And there'll probably be an NoA and an NoE broadcast soon-ish too?

ugoo18

3iys6.jpg

Someone please add me to this

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I expect them to announce the exclusivity of Soul Sacrifice. That's right, they're nipping buds and not taking chances.

Goody

Wow, these just kind of pop out of nowhere, don't they?

Which is good. Less time to build unreasonable hype.

Bullza2o

Whoa did not expect this. I was thinking it would be 4/26 during the investor's meeting, but I guess more will be announced then.

pargonta

damn, i have to cancel all my important friday night plans..

edit: also.. this does seem a good time to announce something to undercut e3 chaos.. the renaming perhaps.

AniHawk

my guess is that they'll announce a sequel to twilight princess that takes place in the twilight realm by retro, but it'll be a wii-only game and release in 2013 for some reason.

I'm hoping to get release dates for Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Paper Mario. Maybe we could get to see the new 3DS Mario too. I really doubt we'll see anything about Wii U until E3.

Man, I love how these things just get randomly announced 24 hours before they happen. Props to Nintendo for not leading people on a string for weeks with announcements of announcements of announcements.

Top Bottom