• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.6.22 - Jun. 21, 11PM EDT

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I wonder if there is any connection between this and the Nintendo Power editor being excited for tomorrow's Nintendo Downloads...

vareon

What games are they going to show? Paper Mario, NSMB2? Dragon Quest X?...what's the next big third party release for 3DS?

Luigiv

they're giving less and less notice

soon it will be "Nintendo to host Nintendo Direct at the end of this sentence."

Actually, no. With the exception of the first ND, Nintendo has always only offered one days notice to these streams.

bigace33

Keeping my hype to a minimum this time, hopefully Ninty will surprise me, but I'm not expecting them too. 8^\

Kyou

realistically this is probably just going to be the few 3DS games coming out over the summer in Japan

I want to see Soul Hackers, and I'm really curious as to where Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney disappeared to.

Everything else is gravy.

AzaK

It's goin downnnnnnn!

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2le6u541785gy7x5.gif

I love Nintendo fans. Forever passionate!

No Wii U news it seems :(

MarkusRJR

Maybe they realized how shitty their E3 conferences were and they're going to unveil a bunch of new games?

HAHA NO.

GG, Nintendo. I'm somehow hyped. ;__;

Bullza2o

It's animal crossing time!

They'll probably show the 3DS games coming out like NSMB2, Paper Mario, and Luigi's Mansion, and also the DD service more in-depth.

Then they'll announce Animal Crossing to be released in September in Japan and the rest of the world will weep.

watershed

Banned
I'm glad there's gonna be 3ds stuff, even though its Japanese only and may not apply to the US. I need some new info on animal crossing and all that other stuff that wasn't at E3.

Neiteio

Finally, Majora's Mask 3D, Super Mario Utopia, Metroid Dread, Wave Race Jet Stream, Star Tropics III and F-Zero UX, here we come.

rpmurphy

I haven't been following too much, so what are the big third-party 3DS titles for Japan this holiday that we know of already?

If I'm wishing for anything, it would be for more e-shop games and more detail on ones coming out.

If I want to go crazy, Spaceworld has come back, third time showing off the Wii-U the charm! lol

Top Bottom