• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.6.22 - Jun. 21, 11PM EDT

watershed

Banned
I've never been disappointed by a ND, they always show lots of game media and sometimes they go quite in depth on a title. Also, its time for flipnote studio 3d.

Due to having so much to anounce at this years e3 we decided to have another press conference with all of this info. First let's spend 20 minutes to talk sales. Now let's show off one of our exciting new titles mass effect 3 with a new Hat! Now let's demo new super mario bros. U let's explain the controls to this complicated games. Oh were out of time but before you go here's a trailer of nintendoland showing off our Fzero theme this is the closest you will be getting to a new fzero for a while.

Don't worry on twitter well let you know that mhtrig will be hitting overseas sometime in the next few years and animal crossing is tba and we can't commit to a 2013 release date.

Trolololol

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2le6u541785gy7x5.gif

Quoted for new page.

Penguin

I've never been disappointed by a ND, they always show lots of game media and sometimes they go quite in depth on a title. Also, its time for flipnote studio 3d.

I think once I figured out what they are, more updates on their upcoming products, I've come to appreciate and enjoy them without expecting megatons!

Poop, won't be able to watch it. I'll be out partying with friends.

I guess it's gonna be about NiN accounts, considering full games download are coming this summer on 3DS.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NCL has announced a presentation by Satoru Iwata tomorrow, Jun. 22nd at noon in Japan, covering games coming to Nintendo platforms and news on Wii and 3DS.
wut?

Kazerei

Banned
Upcoming 3DS games:

Culdcept
Etrian Odyssey IV
Little Battler eXperience Baku Boost
Taiko Drum Master: Little Dragon and the Mysterious Orb
Time Travelers
Calciobit
Rune Factory 4
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Senran Kagura Burst
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Animal Crossing Tobidase
Demon Training
Luigi's Mansion 2
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Upcoming Wii games:

Fatal Frame 2
Kirby's Dream Collection
Dragon Quest X

Should be good. They'll probably mention Pokemon B2/W2 and the 3DS apps, which will be released in a few days

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Expect focus on 3DS/DS content coming out in the next few months (B&W2) along with Wii content releasing in that same time frame (Dragon Quest X), and an announcement of the WiiU Japanese-specific conference.

Nintendo Direct always focuses on the next three months, so don't expect much (or anything) for WiiU.

Clipper

I might be having a gigantic brain fart, but wouldn't this mean that it already started?
EDIT: Ooooh colors! Got it :p

While I'm glad you did work it out, this misconception is so common that I finally figured out a method to avoid it entirely, I think...

ndtimes1206.png

Refresh if you still see only one date per column.

rouken

I asked Yoshida, and he didn't respond :( I wonder if they knew Nintendo was going to hold one of these.

that's too bad. they really should announced this kind of event one day before they do them, so as to not kill the hype.

Yeah, because Nintendo's recent showings have been spectacular right? I want to love Nintendo again, but they just won't let me.

you do know the last nintendo direct did give us many updates on upcoming 3ds games right? so i think this one should be no different. they would not be holding one if they have nothing to show. (vita heaven is a suspect here.)

plus FOLDERS.

Top Bottom