• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Mini Announced for June 28

Draugoth

Gold Member
I definitely see some Persona ports incoming. The Panzer Dragoon II Zwei remake, maybe the Goldeneye remake too. Nintendo will likely announce a full direct next week. It wouldn't be the first time.

I hoenstly doubt it, they would have told us at the press release after the Xbox Showcase.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I definitely see some Persona ports incoming.
iu

edit: well i was wrong and i'm happy that i am. P4G/P5R for Switch fuck yeah!

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Hopefully bomb rush cyber funk release date, so I can play it a week later on Xbox (as it's one week switch exclusive)

Really looking forward to seeing how that turns out :)

tmlDan

I definitely see some Persona ports incoming. The Panzer Dragoon II Zwei remake, maybe the Goldeneye remake too. Nintendo will likely announce a full direct next week. It wouldn't be the first time.
you are def drunk, why would they have their third party and full direct a week apart....

Velcro Fly

25 minutes is still really good, especially if they are going in rapid succession with a headlines like thing for a bunch of them.

Personally for what I hope for this is a better scenario than a full direct since I am less interested in what Nintendo first party stuff could be at this point. Maybe a little sad since the leaked Fire Emblem isn't going to be announced :(

gundalf

Partner Direct? That's is not so exciting but I will take it in hopes of something cool being released afterwards on the eShop.

Banjo64

cumsessed
This is great. 25 mins is perfect considering they usually rapid fire announcements in these things. Also love the third party focus as we know what’s in Nintendo’s pipeline, give me something else to look forward to.

Jsisto

This is exciting. I feel like Nintendos release schedule is already significant for the summer. Will be nice to see some new third party stuff. Can’t wait to hear about the long awaited HD remaster/remake/sequel of Skies of Arcadia! In all seriousness, maybe we’ll finally get actual Persona games.

Last edited:
So they took the Xenoblade portion of their "E3" Direct and the third party portion, and left out the stuff people were most interested in. Bravo Nintendo, well done.

Robb

Gold Member
angry panda GIF by Steve Konklin

I was expecting it to at least be a regular direct with a focus on 3rd party games. At least then we’d be likely to get some 1st party sprinkled in.

I don’t expect any 1st party stuff from this, probably won’t bother watching.. is a new Zelda trailer really too much to ask for?

My only complaint is their lack of communication about their big E3 show.

Mini-Direct is fine since the title tells you to not get too hyped. Announced one day prior is great. They're killing it this year. My single complaint remains the same.

//DEVIL//

25 minutes is still really good, especially if they are going in rapid succession with a headlines like thing for a bunch of them.

Personally for what I hope for this is a better scenario than a full direct since I am less interested in what Nintendo first party stuff could be at this point. Maybe a little sad since the leaked Fire Emblem isn't going to be announced :(
Exactly I am not sure why people complaining. If it's 4 mins trailer per game and 1 min presenter . That's potential of 5 big announcements lol 😂

Umbasaborne

Banned
Jeeez, must be a quiet holiday if they have nothing to show.

Not quite as quiet as Microsoft though lmao

Luckily nintendo cried to daddy google to get them to turn off youtube dislikes, so now we have literally no way to voice our discontent

Last edited:

Jsisto

Theres no E3 this year, and I don’t recall them ever indicating they’ll have an E3 equivalent show. Any disappointment is on us, we should know by now Nintendo does things on their own timetable. There’s plenty to look forward to already and I’m sure they’ll have a true direct before Summer is over.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Nahh. They do a Direct every year around this time so it was a completely normal expectation to have, and it's understandable that people are disappointed. It's more like Nintendo always finds some excuse to not do what's expected of them. I love Nintendo and their games but they dun goofed here.
Nintendo looks for any excuse to delay or release half finished games these days

SCB3

I am going to guess that the next full Direct will be September then, thats after Xenoblade 3 and Splatoon 3 is due out around then, prepped for a quieter Xmas this year I think

Top Bottom