• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Fandangox

Sometimes I look at the sky and wonder: Where did Captain Falcon go? Where is he? Why has he left?

Will this direct hold the answers? The wind passes through.

No one there, to show him his moves.

Zero²

No rails you say?

duowtb.gif
Damn now I wanna play some MK8 xP

Sometimes I look at the sky and wonder: Where did Captain Falcon go? Where is he? Why has he left?

Will this direct hold the answers? The wind passes through.

No one there, to show him his moves.
This was beautiful.
I want some type of fzero related thing. Please. :(

Soraya Saga has tweeted nearly every Direct for the past two years. Xenoblade X has also been at nearly every Direct for the past two years.

Are there any cases since Jan 2013 where Soraya tweeted and the Direct had nothing Xenoblade related, or where Soraya did not tweet and the Direct did not have Xenoblade?

She retweeted a few smash bros things before the shulk reveal, but that could be chalked up to knowing Shulk was in the game but not knowing whether he would be the one revealed that day

K-A-Deman

Saving this for the Direct directory.

Holy shit, 50 pages of pure hype speculation? I came in here expecting a summary of the direct given the thread size, but it hasn't even started!

Ain't no party like a NIntendoGAF party 'cuz a NintendoGAF party don't stop!

Until it get's derailed with sales BS

it's going to be Kirby Epic Yarn a.k.a. "baby's first platformer" all over again

:/

Maybe it's subjective (Totally is), but I'm so happy for a game like Kirby's Epic Yarn to exist if just for the unbridled happiness and joy it exhibits and evokes (I needed that after my dog died).

Not much CG that I can see.

Regardless, GDC would be when I would expect to see a Zelda I trailer.

I think he might have gotten the E3 trailer mixed up (the one with all the previous Link's moving towards SS Link.)

Nintendo GAF in 3.5 hours.

Train%20Derailment%20Fire_Magu.jpg

Derail us and we'll limb out of the wreckage and find a new train. It's not about the engine, or the cars, or the mystery buffet that may or may not please us. It's about the passangers and how we all come together on the Reggie Express onto a magic journey across the galaxy into the sun...

TheMoon

Soraya Saga has tweeted nearly every Direct for the past two years. Xenoblade X has also been at nearly every Direct for the past two years.

Are there any cases since Jan 2013 where Soraya tweeted and the Direct had nothing Xenoblade related, or where Soraya did not tweet and the Direct did not have Xenoblade?

The only Directs she retweets are those that have Xenoblade X appearances. The only other things she retweets are Shulk/Xenoblade-related Smash things. There is no room for speculation here, really.

L~A

She has never done so for the Directs where X wasn't shown.

Also, don't expect anything N3DS-related unless you're watching the JP stream.

Aroll

Just stop hoping for New 3DS announcement in the West. It's not happening. Unless for some reason it's actually coming out this year, they aren't going to say a word about it until after the holidays.

Xater

This thread made me remember that Devil's Third is going to be published by Nintendo. Yeah that might have a chance of showing up since it was shown at E3 already. Not that I am excited for that because the game looked terrible.

Zero²

This thread made me remember that Devil's Third is going to be published by Nintendo. Yeah that might have a chance of showing up since it was shown at E3 already. Not that I am excited for that because the game looked terrible.
Well the multiplayed modes looked fun... I'd only play with the sword, since cutting people is way more fun than shooting them, so... I dont really know if this game is for me xD

-Horizon-

Hopefully they can kind of work on two at the same time.

I don't think they are done with the Donkey Kong series, they have to take on multiple animal buddy gameplay segments.

As good as both their Donkey Kong games are, they left a lot on the table I would guess and could get even crazier.

My guess is their next project won't be Donkey Kong though because of the sales.

True, sales were much lower than the first game right?

Oersted

They beefed it up since E3. But why are you bringing a game up you are not excited for? Tad weird.

Risgroo

Aren't they kind of a small studio?

If they use the same engine and mechanics as Tropical Freeze it might be doable? They did a decent job with the extra levels in DKCR3D at least, would love to see more from them, while Retro do something else.

Unless they're too busy with Diddy Kong Racing 2

-Horizon-

I think that has far more to do with the console sales than the game itself.
So was attach rate good then?

If they use the same engine and mechanics as Tropical Freeze it might be doable? They did a decent job with the extra levels in DKCR3D at least, would love to see more from them, while Retro do something else.

Unless they're too busy with Diddy Kong Racing 2
I did not know that, impressive stuff from them then.

Blues1990

Yep there was something about a firmware update on my WiiU last night that failed to install. Today it says the system is upto date. I thought something odd happened.
Yeah, the same thing had happened to me, as well. I couldn't access the eShop, nor could I play an online match of Mario Kart 8.

Top Bottom