• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct WiiU/3DS @ 8/7 - NA: 7am PT, EU: 4pm CEST

Kyon

Banned
They are charging $60 for that? LOL bye

OMFG i thought AC plaza was AC Wii U at first fffffffffffffffffffff damn them. That would totally be a system seller

The incompetence

h83GDYA.jpg

Holy shit that's perfect

Jintor

As mediocre as this stream is they aren't going to spend the remaining 4 minutes on AC.

They have something hidden.

Dunno, the plaza took a while on the EU direct and they haven't announced the promo code on NA yet.

Damn though the Plaza looks so cool

/edit Soul Hackers out Sep 13th in EU

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Lol at people being disappointed at this Direct. What were you expecting really? More "X" footage? New F-Zero? Mario Kart 8 releasing this fall?

Tuck

storafötter;75161615 said:
So the only new footage was from the 3DS Zelda and Rayman. It is just sad honestly. We have already seen Wind Waker and the difference with the footage is the overuse of bloom. I am glad for the Phoenix Wright versus Layton announcement even if the game was apparently not that great.

Yeah they spent a lot of time repeating things they've already said many, many times now.

Apdiddy

Hey, count your blessings, at least they didn't mention Spirit Tracks.

I think the Animal Crossing Plaza is testing the waters for an Animal Crossing HD game for Wii U.

Top Bottom