• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - December 2012

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is the point where even a token effort to get out Wii U VC games would have worked gold. Just pick a few Mario and Zelda games and make a quick wrapper, sell millions.

OMG Aero

So if I only play my 3DS near one Wi-Fi connection is Denpa Men going to be boring?
I just played through the demo and it looks like it will only let me have 5 Denpa Men and now it looks like it wants me to go somewhere else to get more.

rpmurphy

So if I only play my 3DS near one Wi-Fi connection is Denpa Men going to be boring?
I just played through the demo and it looks like it will only let me have 5 Denpa Men and now it looks like it wants me to go somewhere else to get more.
I think you can scan QR codes for more.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Mutant Mudds Deluxe where are yoooooooooooouuuu

Although I probably won't buy unless it has new content. :p

Lucent

Still waiting on that Rayman Legends demo just so I can replay that art whenever I want. Also want to show off the Castle Rock stage to friends. Love it.

Jucksalbe

Banned
I really like Aero Porter, but screw them for not including multiple save slots. It doesn't even have a level select (at least for now).

Jackano

A little unrelated, and I think this has been said somewhere but can't find a proper eshop thread, so, about the Wii U eShop music, I know it, but can't tell exactly:
It is a music from Mario Kart Wii or 3DS I think, maybe a Rainbow Road version, isn't it?

zroid

Banned
Maybe it's reminiscent to you of a Delfino track? It sounds quite similar to a lot of Sunshine music, although I still think it's original.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Some recently listed upcoming stuff:

7f5TM.png

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Nintendo DSi | DSiWare

Thraktor

Here are prices for everything on the EU Wii U eShop, Brazil, as you seem to be missing some:

YouTube - Free
Netflix - Free
Nano Assault Neo - €9.99
Little Inferno - €14.99
Trine 2: Director's Cut - €13.49*
Chasing Aurora - €11.99
Puddle - €7.99*
Uplay - Free
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - €49.99
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper - €59.99
New Super Mario Bros U - €59.99
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - €59.99
ZombiU - €69.99
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 - €49.99
Assassin's Creed 3 - €69.99
Sports Connection - €49.99
Rabbids Land - €49.99
Nintendo Land - €59.99
Tekken Tag Tournament Wii U Edition - €54.99
Just Dance 4 - €49.99
Family Party: 30 Great Games - €34.99
FIFA 13 - €69.99
Darksiders 2 - €59.99
Ben 10 Omniverse - €44.99

Apparently both Trine 2 and Puddle are on offer, but I don't know what their "normal" prices are. Also, I'm in Ireland, so I don't know if there might be differences across the Eurozone.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Here are prices for everything on the EU Wii U eShop, Brazil, as you seem to be missing some:

-list-

Apparently both Trine 2 and Puddle are on offer, but I don't know what their "normal" prices are. Also, I'm in Ireland, so I don't know if there might be differences across the Eurozone.

Yo, thanks, man. The internet hates €.

OnPoint

A little unrelated, and I think this has been said somewhere but can't find a proper eshop thread, so, about the Wii U eShop music, I know it, but can't tell exactly:
It is a music from Mario Kart Wii or 3DS I think, maybe a Rainbow Road version, isn't it?

Anybody have a youtube link?

thomaser

Pretty sure the eshop music is new. It's so soothing to listen to! It reminds me a little of the Zora's Domain music in Zelda OoT and Majora's Mask.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
They really go the extra mile with the shop songs. I didn't think they could do better than the Wii Shop Channel's music, but they have. It's not as eclectic but it's still catchy and soothing.

It's probably time to think about renaming the theads to eShop(or Nintendo Network) - Month going forward, now there is an official cross-platform branding.

Maybe when devs stop making DSiWare games, which doesn't seem to be anytime soon.

I now own Aero Porter! Such an addicting game, but man it is confusing ;) and I also think I'm not very good at it yet ... there is so much going on at the same time, so much to think about and to control, but I kind of love it ;)

I really like Aero Porter, but screw them for not including multiple save slots. It doesn't even have a level select (at least for now).

does it come later on? I would really like to show this game to some friends, but I wouldn't dream of letting them try out the level I am at right now ;) that would only drive them away in frustration

hongcha

Wow, I just noticed SMB2 USA was released a few days ago on the Japan eshop. I'll definitely download that today. Shouldn't be too long until SMB3 hits. Really looking forward to that!

Drago

Wow, I just noticed SMB2 USA was released a few days ago on the Japan eshop. I'll definitely download that today. Shouldn't be too long until SMB3 hits. Really looking forward to that!

Japanese 3DS owners are treated too well :(

Tunavi

Banned
you have OUR GAME before WE DO?

jesus christ, NoA...

hongcha

you have OUR GAME before WE DO?

jesus christ, NoA...

Yeah, pretty weird, I have to admit. Anyway, I bought it this afternoon and played it a bit and man it brought back a lot of memories. I haven't played it since the late 80s when I beat it as a child.

"Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth"

"Family Party: 30 Great Games" (yeah right)

both retail and download on Tuesday
Are we sure that they are download releases? Seems like the eShop is just saying the retail release date...

Anywayz: Downloaded Art Academy for DK original. I wanted Art Academy anywayz but not now when money is so tight :mad: lolz.

I got $6 on the eShop left, so Wario Land 2 better be no more than $6 or I'll be pissed.

Top Bottom