• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - July 2012

Boney

Banned
Oh my lord, just discovered the Master of Illusion has an amazing artworks

now I'm gonna have to get 'em, fuck meeee

New Club Nintendo Reward - 150 Coins - Until August 12.

O992-SjXh5d6q5YKuqh0D1LMh6GNqJ6v.jpg

Is this at all playable? I can deal with it being old. I quite enjoyed the golf game I had on the Neo Geo Pocket Color.

Edit. Oh yeah, it was called Neo Turf Masters. I really wish NGPC games were part of the Virtual Console. I loved my Neo Geo Pocket Color. :(

Boney

Banned
New Club Nintendo Reward - 150 Coins - Until August 12.

https://www.nintendo.com/bin/oSUbRXn_FbasRpEJGRvc0O2T2MQhEpFu/O992-SjXh5d6q5YKuqh0D1LMh6GNqJ6v.jpg[IMG]

Is this at all playable? I can deal with it being old. I quite enjoyed the golf game I had on the Neo Geo Pocket Color.

Edit. Oh yeah, it was called [B]Neo Turf Masters[/B]. I really wish NGPC games were part of the Virtual Console. I loved my Neo Geo Pocket Color. :([/QUOTE]

it's like Nintendo is trying their best for me to not cash in on these service between crap games and games i already have.

Bring on KI3D god dammit, I refuse to pay for it seeing I got KI:U at launch.

Looks like it's Columns, that one Kunio-Kun game that got reskinned as Double Dragon II in the US, and Megaman II (NES) for JP Virtual Console next week.

Probably never. It just kinda disappeared into the ether, with neither NoE or NAL acknowledging it.

I waited and waited for it, for so long. But I gave up.

So random, I really thought we had gone past the days of 'no PAL version lol', PAL Nintendo had become best (other than JPN obviously) Nintendo but then they still randomly do things like not release that. :(

sfog

Yeah. Is there any reason to care about getting 100 pts? Because otherwise I think I will start skipping them.

As I recall, (it's been some years since I've played it) you need 100 points in all of the earlier stages in order to unlock the final stage. At least you can just go back to complete the bonus rooms after beating the main stages.

That bonus game is a pain though...

Top Bottom