• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2012 Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii Tank

For a system that is being advertised for the hardcore gamer market, why is there nothing particularly hardcore?

Please Retro come out and save us!

JonCha

Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann
In NintendoLand, the old rides are way more awesome than the new ones.
Collapse

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I want to say this looks fun but I get the same Wii vibe out of this Nintendoland thing. I mean, it's cool but I want games. I put Wii Sports down and so will this.

Watching this thread without E3 comments I kept thinking to myself "Hey, this doesn't look that bad."

Read GAF comments - lol.

I see Nintendo is trying out the strategy of letting third parties have some breathing room by not releasing any games. Remember how that worked out for the 3DS?

SO I've just been unbanned...

This conference, however, makes me wish I hadn't. So, so disappointed. Is there another half hour to go or something?

If not, ban me now!

Haunted

closing out with some casual games

This is done. Pikmin 3 only saving grace for a flailing Nintendo completely out of touch with the core gamer.

Ubisoft > Sony > Nintendo/Microsoft

... and I'll stick to my PC.

Oh no...its a mini-game collection isn't it :(

12 IPs and we'll be seeing 5 of them at E3.

Zelda, AC, Luigi are multiplayer
DK and Takamaru single player

Poor Takemaru...Captain Rainbow and Nintendo Land...pretty steep fall from Nazo no Murasemejo...

That reminds me, we need some Lip Serivce :p

Nintendo will save us all!!!!!!

Nintendo press conference:

screenshot2012-06-05ac8cp8.png

untitled-1zgaok.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Holy crap Nintendo. Seriously, E3 was given to you on a platter - all you had to do was take it.

What the hell have your software designers been doing the past 2 years?

Seriously. This is what I'd like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom