• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2012 Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galang

Banned
Nintendo has so many talented developers, I can't believe the lame first party showing.

Reggie also had so many lines that could be turned into an awesome montage, his banter with the french guy was great.

Erimriv

And they said they learned the lesson with the 3dS launch.......... LOL

I really was waiting for this console, buy it's truly disapointing.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Unless there is a crapload of stuff on the web site and on the show floor, Nintendo is fucked in my opinion. Bad third party support, bad first party support.

So this is like Mario Party/Wii Party mixed with Disney Universe by way of Wii Sports Resort and Wii Play.

This had better be a built in/included game.

hPpGX.gif

syoaran

I'm watching Nintendo fall off the same cliff Microsoft threw itself off last year.

Didn't we already have a theme park game that bombed for the 360? Wasn't the showing at E3 met with rapturous yawns?

Let me in

I was hoping Nintendoland would be some kind of amazing massively multiplayer fantasy land featuring all of Nintendo's properties and a smattering of gumdrops and licorice, but I think I am massively delusional

Gintamen

Kids will love this! And that's their big market, so why should they care about all the naggers?

I hope for a strong day tomorrow.

Fox Mulder

Man Nintendo screwed the pooch on this one. They had this E3 and this E3 only to shine with Wii-U. Next year were going to have the next gen system unveiling and its going to overshadow anything they have coming up.

you aren't being cynical enough.

The next MS and Sony consoles will suck at launch too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom