• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2014 Box Art Collection (Smash, Bayo 2+1, Hyrule Warriors, C. Toad, etc)

m0t0k1

Looks like peach got buffed in the Boobs department. All the boxarts looks great though. Except for the Smash one looks like a placeholder.

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
Hyrule Warriors and the Smash covers looks awesome, and I think the Bayonetta 2 cover looks terrible, the yellow moon ruins it.

So Captain Toad is retail, huh... I hope it's cheap.
Except for Art Academy (and Ruby, because I'm getting Sapphire), I want to get all of these games ;-; I don't know how in hell I'll be able to play, let alone have the time to play all of that.

Fireblend

Banned
Is that seriously the name of the new SSB games?
KuGsj.gif

Lijik

Captain Toad has such a great logo.

i havent been following smash bros closely since a lot of the major news trickles out to me through gaf threads/twitter/tumblr. are the games really called Smash Bros for [X] or is it still a working title?

javac

Getting all of them apart from Pokemon Art Academy, Fantasy Life and Professor Layton VS AA (it's already out in the UK anyways I think?)

Felensis

Banned
Nice covers, I like them, but why do they write 'for Wii U' on Smash Bros. cover? Isn't it obvious? Looks ugly this way -.-

Trike

Probably will end up getting 8/10 games there, which is already almost Platinum status for next Club Nintendo year.

Usobuko

Banned
Buying all Wii U games except Hyrule Warriors. If I want to play Dynasty Warrior, I'll play the original instead. I'll probably grab Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Fantasy Life and maybe Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright.

wsippel

Banned
Kamiya is right, that Bayonetta 2 cover looks like shit with the red number and yellow background. Hope the EU gets the crescent moon one.

Top Bottom