Hello again, fellow GAFers!
After my rumor thread was closed rightfully, I will now deliver the perfect thread for your Nintendo E3 discussions.
This thread is all around questions like : How will Nintendo handle the E3 Digital Event? How many new and old IPs will they announce? What's up with Nintendo Treehouse? Will they focus on their fans or on the casuals? Will the most of the fanbase end up disappointed or satisfied? How great will be Zelda U? How can they get back lost fans? Will they gather to a more "mature" audience or will they casualize their franchises? What are your expections? For these and much more questions, this thread is a perfect fit for you.
I will begin with my reactions to E3:
0. Case: Only new games are eShop titles and a 2D Platformer, no Zelda U, just announced stuff= End up VERY disappointed
1. Case: The announced stuff + Zelda U (I don't like the direction) = End up disappointed
2. Case: announced stuff + Zelda U (I like the direction) = End up slightly satisfied
3. Case: announced stuff+ Zelda U + 3D Metroid for Wii U = Satisfied
4. Case: announced stuff + Zelda U + 3D Metroid + new IP( I like) + F-Zero = Fully satisfied, Nintendo rocks!
5. Case: announced stuff+ Zelda U+ 3D Metroid + new IP² + F-Zero + Starfox+ big surprise = MINDBLOW Nintendo destroyed everything!!
That would be my reaction to E3.
Hopefully it will be a great discussion thread for everything around Nintendo E3 2014!
Actual Hype Train Image (will update it every day once!)
Hype Train 1
Hype Train 2
Why are there two Hype Trains you asking? Because one is not enough to obtain the hype this year...
and if one's crashing the other train will survive... I hope!