• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 booth first photos !!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. Sony has set up a booth to offer attendants personal apologies for their online blunder.

ozfgX.jpg

MisterHero

perfectchaos007 said:
I like those black curtains on the doors as if they give any privacy. You can see right through them!
I see

New Super Mario Bros. Wii 2
Super Mario Galaxy 3
Mario 3DS
Dr. Mario 3DS

so much Mario

ShockingAlberto said:
Nintendo has reacted to Sony names before

The Gameboy was supposed to draw comparisons and contrasting views from the Sony Walkman.

Now that you mention it Game Cube seems similar to Play Station.

Glix

ShockingAlberto said:
Nintendo has reacted to Sony names before

The Gameboy was supposed to draw comparisons and contrasting views from the Sony Walkman.

Super interesting, if true.

antonz

lmao @ hardasses complaining about people hyped. E3 is like Christmas and birthdays rolled up into one big party time.

I've found a dude in a top hat.

tophat.jpg

Who'd wear a top hat to E3?

A time-traveller, that's who. The megatons are so historic, that future generations have travelled back in time to observe the pivotal moment in history when the video gaming medium is changed forever.

But have got disguises from the wrong era.

ferr

Mama Robotnik said:

tophat.jpg

A time-traveller, that's who. The megatons are so historic, that future generations have come back to observe them but have got disguises from the wrong era.
SLASH

Neiteio

Mama Robotnik said:

A time-traveller, that's who. The megatons are so historic, that future generations have come back to observe them but have got disguises from the wrong era.
Layton Cafe confirmed.

Mama Robotnik said:

tophat.jpg

Layton has come to sort through the puzzling rumors of Cafe!

edit: beaten several times

I can barley make out next to the nintendo logo what is either a giant polygonal golf-ball, a miniature-version of the Epcot ball from Disney World or part of the exhibition hall's ventilation system

make of this what you will

Top Bottom