• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 booth first photos !!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
AceBandage said:
Nintendo: The sign!
icFI6Q.png

Astrosanity said:
I can barley make out next to the nintendo logo what is either a giant polygonal golf-ball, a miniature-version of the Epcot ball from Disney World or part of the exhibition hall's ventilation system

make of this what you will

I see the ball, but not Next.

And yeah, that's classic Nintendo font. Particularly from Super Mario Bros.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Why are the pics so blurry on those outside shots? Someone not good with camera or EXCITED AS FUCK

SOE, Playstation and Nintendo logos? Must be the room for the hackers conference where they show off their victims and exclusively reveal their new hacking target.

Clipper

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I'm surprised that people are actually surprised that there's nothing much here.
In 2009, we got these pics, that were clearly recognisable as a new NSMB game (which we then discovered was on Wii at the conference). I think most of us were expecting something similar from the thread title.

e3-super-mario-bros-wii.jpg
super-mario-bros-wii.jpg

Was still funny to get tricked, heh.

Clipper said:
In 2009, we got these pics, that were clearly recognisable as a new NSMB game (which we then discovered was on Wii at the conference). I think most of us were expecting something similar from the thread title.

e3-super-mario-bros-wii.jpg
super-mario-bros-wii.jpg

Was still funny to get tricked, heh.

I thought it was Nikkei that broke the 4 player mario though

Gawd I can't take any more Nintendo E3 threads. It's driving me crazy. Signifcantly less than 2 days/48 hours to go. How will I keep up? How will I be able to focus and read? How will I learn about Nintendo's next console without becoming confused!

Aghhh the madness of pre-E3 is too much I tell you.

herzogzwei1989 said:
Gawd I can't take any more Nintendo E3 threads. It's driving me crazy. Signifcantly less than 2 days/48 hours to go. How will I keep up? How will I be able to focus and read? How will I learn about Nintendo's next console without becoming confused!

Aghhh the madness of pre-E3 is too much I tell you.

Sounds like a Kingdom Hearts game... what does this mean?

Top Bottom