• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 booth first photos !!

Phatcorns

Hahaha, this year has made me realize I've gone from being interested in games, to news about games, to jokes made about news about games.

Fucking laugh my ass off, I love this stuff.

Medalion

Banned
meltdown...from the dissapointing reveal the new Wii is just that...another incarnation of the current Wii but not any more powerful like rumors have been hyping for awhile? :p

Fat Goron

Rb9Mv.jpg

M-PG71C

You guys are blind as hell, can't you fucking see it? It's a Daytona USA remake, with the original theme song. It's clearly behind that Nintendo sign.

The Cafe is one powerful machine, it is the first ever console to handle the epicness of Saturn emulation. PussyStation 3 can't handle the Sega Scream!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY6xkJ4RcFU

Shit's real now!

Fat Goron

There ya go!

eN48m.jpg

EDIT: Shit! For each set of timelines we unify, two more branches are born!
Damn you, Zelda, and your shitty ocarina......

Trurl

Banned
It's the Rat King! He kidnaps fanboys who stay up late trying to figure out Nintendo's secrets.

Edit: oh, now I see "CAFE" too. At first I saw a humanoid rat wearing a cape and holding its arms menacingly.

Raxus

moardiscoveries.jpg

I hate to keep quoting this post but the werewolf face is clearly starfox. You can make out the logo. Probably the 3DS game.

Let me in

They're trolling us and really just serving coffee and donuts at their booth.

Remember the Revolution logo? They're probably not ready to name the console yet.

Trurl

Banned
I like the word CAFE but it already has strong associations for me and it's hard for me to imagine associating it with video games. At least it's not an ugly name like "Next" or "Stream."

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hellraizah said:
Surprised nobody noticed that one.

oiyrgw.jpg
WHY IS MASTER CHIEF IN NINTENDO'S BOOTH?

Also, I like how "split timeline" immediately makes people think of Zelda.

Raxus

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Or the multiplayer online Cafe Star Fox made by Valve.
With Half Life 3 being made by Nintendo. The Combine invade the Mushroom Kingdom and Peach has been taken over by a head crab.

Top Bottom